Cleveland Classic XL - Sneek Peek

That looks pretty sweet to me....the rumors I have heard is that the XL will be non-adjustable with the B.Asha shaft stock and the other model will be adustable and feature the JDL shaft

Well hello my black beauty.

That looks pretty sweet to me....the rumors I have heard is that the XL will be non-adjustable with the B.Asha shaft stock and the other model will be adustable and feature the JDL shaft

That would be sweet. I need to get an Asha for my Classic...

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

It would've been awesome if it was Black and Gold.

I agree about not wanting the Classic look taken away, but I still love the looks of this driver.

I dont even know what all that means. Sounds impressive though.

they align each layer of carbon fibre in a way that allows the shaft to be consistent regardless of which setting you place it on. It essentially removes the spine logic from the equation.

i am thoroughly impressed with it.

And i do believe there will be an adjustable version of this...I think it's going to be called the XL Custom.

they align each layer of carbon fibre in a way that allows the shaft to be consistent regardless of which setting you place it on. It essentially removes the spine logic from the equation.

i am thoroughly impressed with it.
Thanks for dumbing it down so I could understand.

And i do believe there will be an adjustable version of this...I think it's going to be called the XL Custom.
Hmm.... Custom you say?

Time for a Cleveland Classic XL Hi-bore??? yes!!!

I agree about not wanting the Classic look taken away, but I still love the looks of this driver.

I think it's a double edged sword. While it's a very unique look, it's not for everyone. I overlooked the style of the original classic to experience what a great driver it was, but would much prefer a more standard offering, not unlike what I am seeing with the new XL. Frankly, this is playing right into my interests perfectly!

I think it's a double edged sword. While it's a very unique look, it's not for everyone. I overlooked the style of the original classic to experience what a great driver it was, but would much prefer a more standard offering, not unlike what I am seeing with the new XL. Frankly, this is playing right into my interests perfectly!

Oh I hear you...I'll be very interested to see this and the adjustable version in person and hitting it VS my Classic.

Yes these are all black, they are bailing on the persimmon look. XL is glued but there will be an Adjustable version too. I believe the XL glued version will have a Matrix shaft and the Adjustable one will have the Miyazaki JDL shaft.

I actually like the looks of this better than the Classic. Not that the classic was bad, just this looks pretty sweet to me. Will be interesting to hear more about it.

Looks like they stepped on it a little so that the face isn't as deep, then painted it solid black.

Ooooooh, honey hush! Think I just wet my pants. The gold is stunning and MUST be mine.

Very interesting, if that truly is the color scheme that sure takes away the "classic" look. I've heard great things about the classic and saw some good results hitting it on the range. I'll be curious to see what shaft they pair with it.

I've got a feeling we're going to see a bunch of these at the MC this summer. Hopefully the changes will be for the better!

I think I prefer the looks of this year's model. Considering the number of drivers I bought and sold this year, I shouldn't even be looking in these threads.

i like...

Back