The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe that it would be a good move for philly but I have no doubt that Reid will be hired in a heartbeat by someone else.

He's not a bad coach it's just time to go separate ways.

He's not a bad coach it's just time to go separate ways.

I can see that for sure. And him hitching his wagon to Vick didn't help.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I can see that for sure. And him hitching his wagon to Vick didn't help.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

The problems go so much deeper than Vick. He chose Vick over Kolb, not a bad move especially you robbed the Cards in trading Kolb. You had to go with Vick at the point he did and you had to sign him because you need a legit QB to try a make a SB run with this team. It just all did not work and has finally blown up in Andy's face. There is a lot wrong that we see in Philly on a week to week basis with his coaching and management of this team. He will get a job in 2 seconds after he is fired and he should get another shot. But the run in Philly just needs to end.

Hahahahahaha

IMG_1124.jpg

On that note, the NY Jets have named MARK SANCHEZ the starter for Sunday. What a joke.

Last edited:
There hate for Tebow in the Jets organization is crazy. Why did you trade for him in the first place?

Hahahahahaha

IMG_1124.jpg

On that note, the NY Jets have named MARK SANCHEZ the starter for Sunday. What a joke.
That's the biggest point, if you're going to pull him in a game why start him, but they did give him that extra 9 mill or so.

Isn't Tebow still on the injured list with that rib injury?

Also.. McElroy > Sanchez. Stupid Rex.

That's the biggest point, if you're going to pull him in a game why start him, but they did give him that extra 9 mill or so.

This mess really gets on my nerves though... I don't care how much you pay a guy. Perhaps you overpaid. Maybe you made a mistake and he isn't worth that much. Whoever performs better should play! Period! At this point, play McElroy.

And I don't even know why they picked up Tebow. What's the point if you're not going to utilize him?

I swear, Mark Sanchez must have photographic evidence of Rex Ryan or someone high up in the Jet's organization, having a secret rendezvous with a sheep or something. That's the only way one could begin to explain why this guy is still a starting quarterback for that team.

I swear, Mark Sanchez must have photographic evidence of Rex Ryan or someone high up in the Jet's organization, having a secret rendezvous with a sheep or something. That's the only way one could begin to explain why this guy is still a starting quarterback for that team.

It must have something to do with feet!!!

Is there a reason the Houston texans and New England patriots have identical logos?

They don't. And it's not even close. Not sure how you mix those up.

570.gif

Patriots-Logo1.gif

I can see the similarities. Of course, the Texans logo is sooo much better than the Patriots logo:alien:

Personally, I think the Texans will get rolled this week. Seeing the way Aaron Rodgers picked them apart does not have me optimistic to face Tom Brady.

They don't. And it's not even close. Not sure how you mix those up.

Obviously they aren't identical D. You read my message unnecessarily literal.

Same blue, same red, same white border, same star. Was just wondering if there was a reason or tradition that a non football fan like myself would be unaware of b

Same blue, same red, same white border, same star. Was just wondering if there was a reason or tradition that a non football fan like myself would be unaware of b

Look at the Texas Flag and then the US flag. There is the reasoning.

Oh, I thought you actually meant identical. 'Merican colors dude!

Look at the Texas Flag and then the US flag. There is the reasoning.

Very true, their themes fit their teams.

Of course the Jets are going to start Mark they want to give the Jags an up close view of their quaterback for next year. It's a good good situation.

Is there a reason the Houston texans and New England patriots have identical logos?

Looks identical to me, hehehe.

MUst have been the word "Identical" that threw him! :eyepoke:

The Pats logo is just red, white, and blue.

The Texans logo is battle red, liberty white, and deep steel blue. That's the main difference, I think. Completely different color scheme

I can see the similarities. Of course, the Texans logo is sooo much better than the Patriots logo:alien:

Personally, I think the Texans will get rolled this week. Seeing the way Aaron Rodgers picked them apart does not have me optimistic to face Tom Brady.

Lots of discussion up here about this game, as you would expect. I'll give the slight edge to the Pats because they are at home, and this is the 3rd straight road game for the Texans. However, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Texans won the game either, the Pats haven't exactly played good teams over the past few weeks, so facing the Texans will be a step up for them.

The Pats logo is just red, white, and blue.

The Texans logo is battle red, liberty white, and deep steel blue. That's the main difference, I think. Completely different color scheme

Patriots team colors:
Team colors Nautical Blue, New Century Silver, Red, White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back