The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that. Washington in field goal range.

Not sure I understand that last minute by Dallas. With timeouts left, why hold on for the 43 yarder? Why not try to move slightly closer?

Wow, Cowboys pulled that one out of nowhere

Not sure I understand that last minute by Dallas. With timeouts left, why hold on for the 43 yarder? Why not try to move slightly closer?

Fear of turnover? My only guess.

Nice 4th quarter comeback.

Only the Bucs...

Man the Bengals really blew a good chance today, both BAL and PIT losing.

Now the Redskins pull one out in OT...NFC East is getting real tight.

Heck of a final drive by the Eagles to get the Win.

Tough couple of weeks for the Ravens....

Aldon Smith just completely destroyed the new Dolphins LT Jonathan Martin with a bull rush and pushed Martin all the way back into Ryan Tannehill. Man versus boys type stuff right there.

Aldon Smith just completely destroyed the new Dolphins LT Jonathan Martin with a bull rush and pushed Martin all the way back into Ryan Tannehill. Man versus boys type stuff right there.

How special is he of a player? Between him and the best MLB in football, the 49ers defense is just incredible.

Who meaning who to take? or who meaning that they currently don't have a QB?

Sorry....who would they go after? Looks like they will be middle 1st...a QB thats worth a late pick or someone they try and get 2-4 rounds? They just have so many holes to fill and don't think QB is up there yet. Maybe go after so o-line this next draft then a QB next couple years?

I think garret is more of an issue than romo.

Glad the Cowboys pulled that one out, the Colts all but have a wild card locked up.

On a side note, I'm sure now that the Skins beat the Ravens (who were without their 2 leading defenders) all the talk will be on RG3 this week. I get so fed up with all the comparisons, but as I watched the Colts today who have the worst 0-line in the league and a horrible defense continue to win games compared to a Redskins team who has one of the best O-lines in the league (#1 in rush) and one of the best rush defenses (#4) I am still much more impressed with Luck than I am with RG3.

Prediction tonight JJ?

Giants Saints is crazy!

I'm footing for the packers tonight, high scoring and rodgers has 6 td's :)

I'm rooting for the Packers but I want to see Pettigrew do well for fantasy sake.

Lots of snow... Haha that changes it up completely and neither team have much of a running game.

I think they still have the edge being at home but it is really up in the air with the weather. Good thing we have beast mode Grant back :alien:

Seattle is putting a thrashing on the Cardinals.

Seattle is putting a thrashing on the Cardinals.

Who would have thought the Seahawks would have been good this year. And with Russell Wilson at that!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Prediction tonight JJ?

Lots of snow... Haha that changes it up completely and neither team have much of a running game.

I think they still have the edge being at home but it is really up in the air with the weather. Good thing we have beast mode Grant back :alien:

Here is a pic I found on Facebook, from an original member who lives in Minnesota measuring the snow at her place a little while ago! Guess who!

560994_541157475548_980956137_n.jpg

(I have her permission to post this!)

Nobody? By the way they have 8" there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back