Pictures - THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Who's Stan?????

It was a joke that I kept having, for whatever reason back at our villa I would call you/toad Stan or Shawn or ken. I don't know where the name "Stan" came from though.

Here are a few swings from our group on the par 3's. I kept hoping to capture a HIO but no luck! Shark came really close a time or two though!

thanks for that video KB. There are some fun par 3's at that place. Sharky looks like he was throwing darts

Still trying to figure out what we were talking about on the tee.. My best guess?

clicgearawesome.png

I'm in tears, cant wait for him to see this

I don't know. I found JB's and GG's presence on several holes to be a good luck charm. On the par 5 number 4, I totally surprised Josh by sinking a tricky, lightening fast downhill putt for birdie ( if it hadn't gone in I would have had a fifteen footer or more coming back for par), and sank a 12 footer on 9 for a par (I had double bogied that hole every single time I had played this course in the past), and I almost rallied out of the waste bunker on 18 with a par but left the putt just short.

They brought me good luck too. I kept telling them to keep coming around because every time they showed up, I would make a par.

Looks like an awesome day. :)

I don't know. I found JB's and GG's presence on several holes to be a good luck charm. On the par 5 number 4, I totally surprised Josh by sinking a tricky, lightening fast downhill putt for birdie ( if it hadn't gone in I would have had a fifteen footer or more coming back for par), and sank a 12 footer on 9 for a par (I had double bogied that hole every single time I had played this course in the past), and I almost rallied out of the waste bunker on 18 with a par but left the putt just short.

My best example of the JB/GG effect was on No.8 and No.9. I hit a fantastic tee shot on No.8 (short, dogleg right with a blind landing area over a bunker). I was sitting middle of the fairway, 115 out with a 54* in my hand. JB and GG are standing on the green. I promptly skull the 54* to a collection area right of the green.

No.9 is a shortish Par 5 with a dog leg right. With JB and GG nowhere in sight, I striped a drive down the right side of the fairway. (I mean I really crushed it -- I was easily within 50 yards of Golf4Life's drive on that hole...) I hit my second shot just shot of the green, and then I chipped in for eagle. One of my first thoughts after making the eagle: "I see JB and GG are nowhere around."

It was hilarious how badly I played when they were around. Although, I did sink a 15-footer for par on No.11 (which halved the hole with motoo and G4L)

It was a joke that I kept having, for whatever reason back at our villa I would call you/toad Stan or Shawn or ken. I don't know where the name "Stan" came from though.

Good. I saw the "stan" post earlier and was wondering if I had been incorrectly calling vman "ken" all this time.

Looks like the Kate Middleton morning sickness memorial bottle opener has a new home.
asu9amus.jpg

Looks like the Kate Middleton morning sickness memorial bottle opener has a new home.
asu9amus.jpg

I'll send you the bill when my credit card gets hit thief!

Haha, awesome Buck.

is it just me or do others think that Dhill looks like Overton? for realz!

DSC00789.jpg
DSC00790.jpg
DSC00791.jpg
DSC00792.jpg
DSC00793.jpg
DSC00796.jpg
DSC00797.jpg
DSC00798.jpg
DSC00799.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and videos guys and girls! That looked like a great time!

Awesome photos Buck... "Thief" hahahaha

Kate middleton said i could keep it.... plus i'll blame it on the guinness.

i love the pic i got of my cart in the sand trap. just something i've never seen before.

asu9amus.jpg

Hahaha! That's awesome. A little something of Myrtle Beach to take home with you and remember the times you were awake from the chloroform.

Still trying to figure out what we were talking about on the tee.. My best guess?

clicgearawesome.png

This had me laughing so hard! I am pretty sure we all were having that conversation. Haha!

Dan's little gift for Buckjob.

20121208_130428.jpg

clicgearawesome.png

hahahahahah thats so funny..... i dunno how it fit on the ride home.
IMG_1677.jpg

Everything just looks so much better in myrtle Beach. A nice sunset over our Villa one night.
20121208_171824.jpg

And of course Motoo rocking a Coors lite showing off his awesome beard.

20121208_232900.jpg

Everything just looks so much better in myrtle Beach. A nice sunset over our Villa one night.
20121208_171824.jpg

And of course Motoo rocking a Coors lite showing off his awesome beard.

20121208_232900.jpg

lol loved the legs crossed after he was drinking his manly beer. wish i had video of our villa every night.

Back