Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

My recipient knows..how many THPers come from Doo Dah Toto land (Wichita Ks)..lmao :D

Sent from my DROID X2

That's awesome!

Just got home and saw a package from my SS. They know me all too well.
rerujuvu.jpg

a3epyrun.jpg

Its an awesome gift especially for a Blopper like myself. Thank you to my SS for the great gift. Thanks again to PMoa for putting this together. The generosity around here is unlike anyplace I have ever been a part of.

Nice! love the personalized gifts!

Sweet gift Dev!

Received my gift from my SS today. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355177037.781392.jpg

Included:
Dozen Penta TP5's
Bag of Skittles
Ginormous keys that even I can't lose
Autographed pic of Mittens inscribed "Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Hahaha. Love the gift SS! Mittens has a permanent spot on my desk!

Great gifts guys.!!!

Sent from my DROID X2

Can't wait to see what I get from my SS.

My person should be getting theirs soon

Some nice SS stuff going on here....I love this thread!

Skittles SS is a funny guy. Highly intelligent too. And I'm sure he is moderately good looking as well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Skittles SS is a funny guy. Highly intelligent too. And I'm sure he is moderately good looking as well.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I doubt all of the above.

My SS ROCKS! I got home to a nice package with a package of premium tee's, a beautiful SeeMore hat and a very cool Teledyne divot fixer. Thanks for the great Christmas cheer!

SS20122.jpg

SS2012.jpg

My SS ROCKS! I got home to a nice package with a package of premium tee's, a beautiful SeeMore hat and a very cool Teledyne divot fixer. Thanks for the great Christmas cheer!

SS20122.jpg

SS2012.jpg

I love that SeeMore hat, I have a black one that is my favorite hat. These SS are awesome!

Love the divot tool Duey! Hat's not too bad too!

I'll try to get some better pictures, that was from the phone and both cameras are drained, haha.

Nice haul Duey. That divot tool is awesome.

I am uploading my video right now, once complete I guess I'll cut and paste. I'm gonna kiss my SS in the face if I ever find out who they are

My secret santa treated right, thank you so very much! Very much knew what I am all about!

I am uploading my video right now, once complete I guess I'll cut and paste. I'm gonna kiss my SS in the face if I ever find out who they are

Oh yuck, haha. Was not me sir!!!

Awesome Freddie!! Your kids are so cute too. Love the video.

Wow, great haul Freddie!

Haha I love your daughter already calling dibs on stuff Freddie! Nice gifts too!

Nice Job Freddie.....kids are too cute and your SS, hooked you up!

Haha! Great video Freddie! You got some great gifts from you SS. Love the Hex blacks. And your kids are just too cute! Crack me up each time, haha

Back