The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson!!! haha. 2 hrs from Charlotte, 2 hrs from ATL, and Nashville and the coast are both drivable.

Yeah, I don't even know where Clemson is haha -- Not sure I'd want to move to a college town though.

Yeah, I don't even know where Clemson is haha -- Not sure I'd want to move to a college town though.

I hear they have good cheese there....

They have had their moments.. And the fans generally start with interest and stop as they continue to lose..

Unlike NJ..

We wait until the playoffs to show up, you know, when it counts.

What hockey team does Ohio have? Heh... I'm not worried about that at all.. Golf is my 1a, if hockey is my 1b. I'll take 12 months of golf over attending NHL games.

Okay, then I will add that no state income tax for you. That is worth the price of admission (7 times over if you do some interesting math). Add the idea that there are more of "your" people there than in SC. If those are not good enough, I will add War Eagle again.

And last I checked, if you have a 1a and 1b, go to a place that has both...hehe
And this coming from a SC resident.

Okay, then I will add that no state income tax for you. That is worth the price of admission (7 times over if you do some interesting math). Add the idea that there are more of "your" people there than in SC. If those are not good enough, I will add War Eagle again.

And last I checked, if you have a 1a and 1b, go to a place that has both...hehe
And this coming from a SC resident.

haha you're cracking me up.. Let me add some math in:

1 - I would probably melt in the Florida sun
2 - Maybe I'm just trying to get closer to that Ole Gray fella -- I hear he's a big deal

2 - Maybe I'm just trying to get closer to that Ole Gray fella -- I hear he's a big deal

1. You will adjust and there was this invention a while back called air conditioning. its not more hot than it is cold where you are, and at least you can still golf.
2. Ole Gray is now Old Man Monroe....And he is definitely a big deal.

Still no hockey though.

Pssh, better to melt in the sun than freeze in the cold! Plus we do rock some awesome ankle tans if I say so myself

This thread has me cracking up.

1. You will adjust and there was this invention a while back called air conditioning. its not more hot than it is cold where you are, and at least you can still golf.

Still no hockey though.

I am telling you dude.. Mobile warming 2013 product of the year.. Mobile Cooling jacket. DONE!!!! hahaha!

Pssh, better to melt in the sun than freeze in the cold! Plus we do rock some awesome ankle tans if I say so myself

Oh that's right, we could be buddies as well.. Plus there's an FK in Florida who I hear is freaking awesome as well. Wow..

This thread has me cracking up.

It's nice to see you slide out from under your jerk of jerks label eh? I'd be your neighbour, pending the rum flows often.

Spence commands you.

KoQ_Patton_240x260_092920061113.jpg

For what it's worth, I wouldn't want to watch boring trap hockey either..

We havent played the trap since 2007. But why would a CBJ fan know that... Love you Danner

nice timing of this thread, minus the hockey talk, mr War and I were just talking jobs in Florida

Still no hockey though.

Huh? :bulgy-eyes: I'm not sure who I am now :D

Come on down Dan! Heck maybe I'm Bob Barker :thumb: You can run for Mayor of Good Hope, Ga. Get us a new traffic light in the center of town which has about two stores. hehe

Spence made his way into the banter thread. Awesome!

Huh? :bulgy-eyes: I'm not sure who I am now :D

Come on down Dan! Heck maybe I'm Bob Barker :thumb: You can run for Mayor of Good Hope, Ga. Get us a new traffic light in the center of town which has about two stores. hehe

How could I say no to this?! Your town sounds like a madhouse.

Oh that's right, we could be buddies as well.. Plus there's an FK in Florida who I hear is freaking awesome as well. Wow..

There's a pretty solid amount of awesomeness down here. You wouldn't need to be a one man wolfpack any longer Dan.

There's a pretty solid amount of awesomeness down here. You wouldn't need to be a one man wolfpack any longer Dan.

The sad thing is that I hear you can't really walk down there.. I love walking while playing.

The sad thing is that I hear you can't really walk down there.. I love walking while playing.

Sure you can. Depends on the course, but there are many many courses that allow walking.

Sure you can. Depends on the course, but there are many many courses that allow walking.

just bring the sunscreen

You can, just depends on the course layout. We'll get you new legs, Lt. Dan. Walking will be no challenge for you.

Oh really? I had heard the opposite -- Guess it's still in the running of my hypothetical move, which my wife is still somewhat laughing at.

I told her I would buy one of those window poster things that make it look like there's snow outside. She said that wasn't good enough.

Spence commands you.

KoQ_Patton_240x260_092920061113.jpg
Spence!!!

Oh really? I had heard the opposite -- Guess it's still in the running of my hypothetical move, which my wife is still somewhat laughing at.

I told her I would buy one of those window poster things that make it look like there's snow outside. She said that wasn't good enough.
You can walk, may take a while but you can definitely walk. May have to run from wildlife as well though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back