THP Fantasy Football - Championship Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And then there were two. Each league is down to the championship game and the epic journey of the season is winding down. Its time for the big game.

Good luck everybody

Come on......Someone! I have no clue who is still in it to win it, But good luck!

Looks like me and Howzat play each other for the "consolation" championship.....if there is such a thing!

Mulvas and Grossmen for the league 1 championship.

gl to all in the title games

Good luck to Mulvas and Tmex. Should be an epic battle. I'm hoping to finish at .500

Good luck everyone, been a fun season.

Missed out on the championship game by .5 pt. Wow. I will forever hate the Cardinals for punting when they are up by 28 pts with :10 seconds left in the game.

Good luck in league 4!

It's myself vs Hester in the championship game in league 4 and I'm so pumped!!!!

Going to have a tough time deciding who's going to be my Flex position this week and roll some dice on QB possibly.

Good luck to Mulvas and Tmex. Should be an epic battle. I'm hoping to finish at .500

I have a feeling my luck has run out. I don't have anyone playing the cardinals. Can't beat the two headed monster of CJ2K and AP. Rex would be proud. No title or prize for this guy.

Good luck to GG!

War that stunk dude.

Well I made it in league 2. Most points all year, tied for most wins (10 plus 1 playoff). I am favored by 6 but what a matchup with Perry. He has Arian Foster, B Marshall, and Gore. All studs and top 7 at their position. I have Rodgers, Beast Mode, Richardson, Cruz, Witten, Seahawk D (all top 9). Let's get it on. Good luck all.

I have a feeling my luck has run out. I don't have anyone playing the cardinals. Can't beat the two headed monster of CJ2K and AP. Rex would be proud. No title or prize for this guy.

Good luck to GG!

War that stunk dude.
It was a pretty exciting fantasy matchup though. I was watching the lions game and cringing on every pass play as Megatron only needed one more catch to shatter my dreams. Haha.

It was a pretty exciting fantasy matchup though. I was watching the lions game and cringing on every pass play as Megatron only needed one more catch to shatter my dreams. Haha.

Yeah man!!! I was yelling at the TV when Stafford decided to throw the ducks at the end

So disappointed in my team. But oh well it's been fun

Looks like it's Team Centre and The Hach Attack in league 3 going for all the marbles

Good luck guys

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all of those in the championship game, I'll fight hard for 3rd place.

Gut check time, Bradford or Wilson.....I'm going to be mulling this one over more than any FF decision in my life lol.

Gut check time, Bradford or Wilson.....I'm going to be mulling this one over more than any FF decision in my life lol.

Man I was to say Bradford just based on matchup but that's tough.

Looks like it's Team Centre and The Hach Attack in league 3 going for all the marbles

Good luck guys

Thanks Tim. It should be interesting. To say I was more comfortable with my team a couple weeks ago is an understatement. Injuries and bad performances at the wrong time. I was lucky to beat Rhino in the first round.

I know right??? How ballsy can you get to bench the guy that just put up 39 points?

And to be in a championship game and start Sam Freaking Bradford? HAHA

Thanks Tim. It should be interesting. To say I was more comfortable with my team a couple weeks ago is an understatement. Injuries and bad performances at the wrong time. I was lucky to beat Rhino in the first round.
You shouldn't be too worried, my team knows how to lay some eggs.

Back