Scotty Cameron Putters

Try a seemore!

Agree 100% with you. Had a Scotty Cameron up until 2 days ago. Sold it, right after I tried/purchased my SeeMore FGP. Half the cost, twice the consistency.

Don't get caught up with using the best equipment, most popular brands, etc. Scotty's are great. The best. But is it the best for you? It's you that makes the difference. Clubs can only help up to a certain point.
TM's Rocketballz - 17 yards gain... yeah, if you swing fast like a Pro. Tried it, I gained 4 yards. $250 will be saved for something that fits for me.

I say game whatever gets you excited when you are on the green. For me, there are several brands that do that and they all are equally awesome. Bettinardi, SeeMore, Taylormade, Lajosi and others make such a great product. I can get excited rolling any of them.

I say game whatever gets you excited when you are on the green. For me, there are several brands that do that and they all are equally awesome. Bettinardi, SeeMore, Taylormade, Lajosi and others make such a great product. I can get excited rolling any of them.

Agreed! I might switch to Nike VR Pro STR8-FIT Tour Driver over my 910 D2. Never thought I use a Nike...

Dead on SethO.

(and yes I just posted in a Scotty thread, hehe)

Dead on SethO.

(and yes I just posted in a Scotty thread, hehe)

just saw this and had to see what all the hubub was about! lol

haha. I may actually get myself a very nice putter for my 6 month anniversary of not smoking. These putters are very pretty.

Going to get one of the new Scotty's? I'm having a hard time not getting the new 1.5.. What a great looking putter.

Also, congrats on the pending 6 month. That's great stuff!

Going to get one of the new Scotty's? I'm having a hard time not getting the new 1.5.. What a great looking putter.

Also, congrats on the pending 6 month. That's great stuff!

Thanks bro! Got 3 months to go. I don't know what I am going to get to be honest. I may just treat myself to a nice steak dinner at Ruth's Chris

Last year I got my first SC on a whim - a '97 Tel3 (sans elastomer) that was in my local shop's used bin for $99. I figured for that price I couldn't pass it up. It's a fine putter but it doesn't quite fit me and my stroke. Now I'm switching between a Studio Select Fastback No. 1 and a California Monterey Circle H (34" w/ 20 gram weights). I think I prefer the Fastback but I've had it a bit longer so I need to give the Monterey a chance. I absolutely love the honey-dipped finish of the Monterey ... it's a very pretty putter IMHO.

So Cameron studio has an all black jet package starting tomorrow. For a limited time for people who buy a new studio select and I think I'm gonna get one and send it in. It looks pretty sweet.

So Cameron studio has an all black jet package starting tomorrow. For a limited time for people who buy a new studio select and I think I'm gonna get one and send it in. It looks pretty sweet.

That looks pretty sick, but I am not sure I like it more than I like the standard setup.

That said, I'd love to see the red replaced with blue!

Dude, your paint fills have been awesome. If I end up going with one of these, I may just take you up on that!

Have you ever tried filling the writing in grips?

I have never tried that to be honest. There is a paint made for rubber/plastic that I think could work, but I don't know about cleanup since I would not want to use acetone.

I have never tried that to be honest. There is a paint made for rubber/plastic that I think could work, but I don't know about cleanup since I would not want to use acetone.

The solvant used to wet the tape that goes under grips takes paint off grips pretty quick.. It took the silver paint out of my Iomic grip unintentionally.

Man, the more we talk about this, the more I want to get into it myself haha.

The solvant used to wet the tape that goes under grips takes paint off grips pretty quick.. It took the silver paint out of my Iomic grip unintentionally.

Man, the more we talk about this, the more I want to get into it myself haha.

brilliant! I think you should definitely get into it bro. It is a load of fun and, when you get good, your fills will look better than what they do at the custom shop.

I saw the new black Scottys and although the putter looks cool I did not like the black sightline. It was still visible but too muted for easy alignment IMHO.

brilliant! I think you should definitely get into it bro. It is a load of fun and, when you get good, your fills will look better than what they do at the custom shop.

I need to go dig up that paint fill thread of yours..

I saw the new black Scottys and although the putter looks cool I did not like the black sightline. It was still visible but too muted for easy alignment IMHO.

That's a pretty easy fix though, no?

I know this design has been out for a while from SC, but at least try to show some creativity.

ssnewport26.jpg

i love my 2.6

no doubt with that one i went from odyssey to the scotty and the feel the feel imo is so much better a lot of scottys do look like pings imo though

I was rolling the hell out of a Del Mar at PGA SS yesterday. I came in second out of like 20 people in their daily putting contest. A really solid putter IMO, and I love the shape.

I was rolling the hell out of a Del Mar at PGA SS yesterday. I came in second out of like 20 people in their daily putting contest. A really solid putter IMO, and I love the shape.

admit it. You are gonna be in that putting contest every day you're home.

Back