Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Just let me know what you want to start our yearly banter OG.. one of the things I look forward to about the outing ya know!! :D That and all the wonderful contests and prizes that is.... :alien:

We'd be the HAWT-test guys on the course, OG. :bananadance:

Gawd! I'm getting this mental picture of OG and JN in John Daly type shorts on Reunion's pristine links. (Shudder)!

Edit: Please not the morning after the Villa Crawl!

I'm excited to finally get to meet you two OG.

Really looking forward to meeting you too Jman!

excellent news OG and KB. Looking forward to meeting you both. If need be I can send down help to pressure wash the rockers earlier in the spring lol

We really appreciate the help! Can't wait to meet you too T2GRN!

So many people I need to meet are going...will be doing my utmost to get to the outing.

I really really hope you make it JN! I don't want Ole Gray to be the only one sporting those shorts. I'm beginning to think he likes playing dress up! It will be great to meet you!!

Very excited to hear OG and KellyBo are going to the outing!!!!

JN you need to be there also my friend!!!

Did you really doubt we would be there? He's been selling wood from his woodshed just to save up money for this trip.

I had no doubt that you folk would be there, Kelly.

Gawd! I'm getting this mental picture of OG and JN in John Daly type shorts on Reunion's pristine links. (Shudder)!

Edit: Please not the morning after the Villa Crawl!

Imagine how I feel!!! Everyone knows he's my husband.

Just let me know when you want to start our yearly banter OG.. one of the things I look forward to about the outing ya know!! :D That and all the wonderful contests and prizes that is.... :alien:

Once ole Idrips starts his smack talk, then I'll lay the thunder down on em :deadhorse:

We'd be the HAWT-test guys on the course, OG. :bananadance:

No doubt about it! Those guys & Gals could see us coming a par 5 away :D. We'll be in the Orlando Sunday morning paper and properly called the Studettes:bananadance:

Pumped to find out the OG and KB will be joining us in May. I look forward too seeing you both again.

Careful what you ask for, my wife was looking at a position in Georgia, in the Augusta area. And another in San Antonio Texas. I told her Georgia gets my vote.
Guaranteed you would love it here in Georgia. Augusta is nice, especially in early April :smile:

Great news that KB and OG will be in attendance!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Just caught up on the thread and I am elated to read that my friends from Monroe Georgia will be heading down. See you two friday.

(Notice how quiet I've been)

Hey buddy I will be bringing the real woodshed down for display this year. You know the one you constructed for me and looks soooooooo cool. Looks kind of like my avatar but much better. Classic design and awesome appearance. One that everyone should be glad to view up close and personal :D. I'm like good old Uncle Sam, "I want you" in my foursome if the cards fall right! We got to finish that knock down slug fest we had at last year's outing . hehe

To all the well wishes we are excited to see all our old friends and pumped about meeting our new buddies! There are so many forum names we have come to know and love through THP. Now we get to shake their hands and have a good old time. Life is good!

I am in!!! Just got off the phone with Reunion Resorts and got my reservation!!!! Now the waiting begins! Can't wait to meet everyone and play some great golf.

I am in!!! Just got off the phone with Reunion Resorts and got my reservation!!!! Now the waiting begins! Can't wait to meet everyone and play some great golf.
Awesome MQ! Looking forward to meeting you!

Glad to hear that I'll be seeing you again at the Ultimate Weekend of Golf. You'll have a blast!

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting another new friend :blob:

Look forward to meeting you Quinn!

Are there opening still?

Are there opening still?

I imagine the young bucks will have a couple of stills down there. Most of them I know like a toddie or two. It seems natural after a hard day on the golf course. Nothing like a good shot of shine to oil down the sore muscles.

Hey buddy I will be bringing the real woodshed down for display this year. You know the one you constructed for me and looks soooooooo cool. Looks kind of like my avatar but much better. Classic design and awesome appearance. One that everyone should be glad to view up close and personal :D. I'm like good old Uncle Sam, "I want you" in my foursome if the cards fall right! We got to finish that knock down slug fest we had at last year's outing . hehe

To all the well wishes we are excited to see all our old friends and pumped about meeting our new buddies! There are so many forum names we have come to know and love through THP. Now we get to shake their hands and have a good old time. Life is good!

That would be coooool. I want to see those Mizzys too.

Back