What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

You mean a pic of me when I head back down to the goat track and them old boys grin like I'm trying to be something. I remember when forum member RxGus came down from Ohio to play some golf with us. He was dressed up like he was going to a church wedding. We got in the parking lot and I know he could feel the stares. It was like hey this dude is going to church today and it's only Saturday. He must be one of them Mormons or something. RxGus looked like a petunia in a cactus field. They would really have FUN with me if I dressed that way!

This right here is why I love OG...this entire post made me smile.

You mean a pic of me when I head back down to the goat track and them old boys grin like I'm trying to be something. I remember when forum member RxGus came down from Ohio to play some golf with us. He was dressed up like he was going to a church wedding. We got in the parking lot and I know he could feel the stares. It was like hey this dude is going to church today and it's only Saturday. He must be one of them Mormons or something. RxGus looked like a petunia in a cactus field. They would really have FUN with me if I dressed that way!

This right here is why I love OG...this entire post made me smile.

x100 He makes me laugh a bit.

The dreaded mirror photo when your wife is not here to take it for you!

5y3esydy.jpg

That's one handsome Texan.

The dreaded mirror photo when your wife is not here to take it for you!

5y3esydy.jpg

What a svelt handsome devil you are these days Cookie.

Ha, thanks fellows! Not too shabby for a vegan Texan. :D

Are those capri shorts cookie?

Aren't you the funny guy.

No, they are the same shorts I wore on Sunday when my team clinched the 2012 Morgan Cup.

Who's the funny guy now? :alien:

Aren't you the funny guy.

No, they are the same shorts I wore on Sunday when my team clinched the 2012 Morgan Cup.

Who's the funny guy now? :alien:
You are Mighty One..................I must go finish cleaning your clubs now.

Very sharp mcooky! Let's see...vegan, exercise ball, putter covers, trophy...it's either a sewing room or a man-cave with yellow painted walls. Either way, nice threads! Hope you hit'em well!
I wore my well faded Augusta Master's vest with some chocolate brown slacks. The vest was black at one time. It's now faded and a shade of dark brown. I still love to wear it though.

Rocking the Cross Golf jacket for the first time.

egypubuh.jpg

Looking goodCookie

Board shorts and an Affliction tee shirt... Just went to the range today. My playing partner bailed on me this morning.

Black Pants, black belt my new Fila Red shirt, black shoes and threw on a black Ashworth sweater when it cooled off in the afternoon.

Fleece sweats under rain pants. Basic t-shirt, FJ turtleneck, heavy sweater, fall jacket. Warm, I was. Stylish I was not.

I broke my golden rule today and wore jeans (nice designer jeans but still). My club allows jeans from Nov-March and I usually still don't wear them. It was 27 this morning when I went to play though so I was in Adipures, jeans, UA cold gear mock under a Nike 1/4 zip with a Climaproof jacket and a Titleist beanie hat. I was warm but I clashed so bad the membership director actually laughed at me when I walked through the club house. Of course I was the only one on the course all morning as well so no one else could laugh.

Little Puma love today.

attachment.php

Nike Sport Charcoal pants.
Cross Polo shirt
THP hat
Nike black lunar control shoes

je3asuvy.jpg

Mr Serious! Haha

Cross shirt looks great, wearing my new Lunar's today for the first time also.

Styling buddy, straight styling!

Back