Holiday Surprise from those fine folks at THP

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Over the last few nights I was coming home to find a FedEx sticker on my door. I knew I was not expecting anything from FedEx, so I tried signing the door tag, which did not work. Long story short I ended up going to the local FedEx location to pick up this mysterious package. When the box came out I saw that it was from Cleveland/Srixon. I was still pretty baffled at this point. As soon as I got back in the car I tore open the box only to find 2 dozen Srixon Q-Star Golf Balls. Not only that, but they had been personalized with my name and THP Staff on them. What a fantastic surprise this was.

20121221_125048.jpg

20121221_125109.jpg

I can only assume that these came from those 2 wonderful people JB and GolferGal. I can't thank the two of them enough. This is certainly something that is unexpected and not necessary. I feel very fortunate to call them both my friends. So Josh and Morgan thank you very much for this holiday surprise.

Oh and I promise I won't lose too many of them.

Nice! That's awesome!

What an awesome gesture.

That is a very cool surprise.

Awesome surprise from great people.

I mean this, JB and GG never cease to amaze me. Two of the most genuine people I've ever met and that is something that I do not, nor will I ever take lightly.

Terrible iPhone pic's from me showing my wife giddy like a schoolgirl, and my name is just nowhere near as impressive as Dean's either. HA!

4C657678-5C61-4664-BFCA-CDFDD5FDFD52-5736-000005F8D73B2D99-1.jpg

26C89025-62B3-4E03-9378-2082E7424E9C-5736-000005F8D98263C9.jpg

• Staff
I hope they don't charge by the letter hehe

We honestly did not expect a post about this. It was something that we did for each of our staff members for the tireless work they do all year long. We honestly wish we could do more, and maybe in time we can, but a thank you goes out to our entire staff for making this place what it is.

JB and GG, that is an absolutely fantastic gesture to the THP staff members.

This just epitomizes what THP is all about! A real class act from a first class organization. Thank you to all that make this place so special.

That is fantastic. Truly awesome.

Very nice JB & Morgan, we THPers appreciate all that you and each member of your staff do to make this the best golf site in the entire world. Thank You all.

Great gesture by GG and JB. A nice thank you for those who help keep this place running smoothly.

A great gesture by JB and GG. I really appreciate all that the staffers do to bring us more information and content as well as modding the boards....all that on top of your real professions. Each one of you are awesome.

I was going to wait and thank them each PERSONALLY next week :D but seriously, I thought the box was meant for a Cleveland Staffer. I started texting both JB and GG. Come to find out it was a gift and a surprise.

You two mean the world to me and I think you know that! Happy holidays!

apy9apu3.jpg

I guess everyone got theirs then? hahaha

I have been chomping at the bit to mention this, I got mine four days ago and didn't want to say! I laughed when Jman was going crazy trying to figure out what it was!

Very cool and well-deserved gifts for all the staffers!

I guess everyone got theirs then? hahaha

I have been chomping at the bit to mention this, I got mine four days ago and didn't want to say! I laughed when Jman was going crazy trying to figure out what it was!
I could tell you were just eating my craziness up! HA!

Freddie's name looks WAY more intimidating than mine! :alien:

Wow that's great! Congrats to all the staffers, and thanks for all you do to make this place awesome.

Names in order of awesomeness...

Dean DeCrescenzo, Freddie Kong, and James Miles.

Ha ha kidding fellas, this just show's what THP is all about!

Names in order of awesomeness...

Dean DeCrescenzo, Freddie Kong, and James Miles.

Ha ha kidding fellas, this just show's what THP is all about!

This is true, we have The Don, The Hitman, and the freaking accountant! LOL

1828.jpg

This was very unexpected and very awesome of JB and GG to do for us. Thank you!!!

Nice. Well done, JB and GG.

Back