I like the color scheme on this one. What was the configuration in the back of this one, or had it been built out yet?

Plus the gas mileage would certainly be an improvement. Would you trade in the rangefinder or just own this one too.

The gas mileage is WAY better, 15-20 mpg vs. 4-6mpg.

Hmmm... I give it 3 months before this one is the new Tour Van!

3 months? I give it to the end of the year

End of November.

End of the month? I don't know about that. Maybe, and I mean MAYBE sometime next year if the numbers work out.

I like the color scheme on this one. What was the configuration in the back of this one, or had it been built out yet?

This one is built like an RV, it has the driver and passenger seat up front, then behind that is a water closet, kitchen and then 'bedroom' area.

These are just sample images, so the wood and colorscheme is not accurate.

f_401785357-2683980152.jpeg

3801247photo2bm3.jpg

f_251151439-3ad2114f.jpeg

I like the layout, still plenty roomy and wont hurt as bad at the pump...nice

I say do it! I personally think it will be a better fit for getting around easier. Plus, you could go back to sleeping in Hotel rooms

We rent the Sprinters for almost every event we do now. A few years back it was box trucks but these things hold just as much, the side door helps a tremendous amount with loading / unloading, and the best part is like you said it just drives like a car. Obviously the Ryder Trucks version are not Mercedes.

I think they are awesome.

Whether it's badged mb or dodge they are the exact same vehicle in the diesel models.

Thanks JB and GG. The amount of room is incredible for that size of chassis.

Hey GG....

I like the sounds of that.

I saw something similar to that MB on the road yesterday and my eyes lit up. Just big enough to be very comfortable and small enough to take anywhere pretty easily. Would be awesome....one day for me, maybe today for you! haha

Heading to Lazy Days to get an education from our friend Scott there on Sprinters. Im pretty excited.

Heading to Lazy Days to get an education from our friend Scott there on Sprinters. Im pretty excited.
Back on the table? Or just more education

Timely visit, some LONG trips ahead.

I know it's education.....but ya never know! :D

I think its education today. Although ya never know.
Lots of long trips ahead....I do like the sprinters for my line of work, but I'm sure it's not going to bean easy decision

I think its education today. Although ya never know.

You should bust his chops and I will give you a list of things they should have corrected by now haha.

Sprinters are cool! I love driving my companies Sprinter

I used to think that Freddie until I had to drive from work to Long Island for a week. Apparently Sprinters dont have shocks in them so driving over those wonderful potholes for a week, my kidneys literally hurt by Thursday. Plus good luck finding parking in NYC with them also. I tried to park it in a garage and took out the sign...haha

I used to think that Freddie until I had to drive from work to Long Island for a week. Apparently Sprinters dont have shocks in them so driving over those wonderful potholes for a week, my kidneys literally hurt by Thursday. Plus good luck finding parking in NYC with them also. I tried to park it in a garage and took out the sign...haha

I think that depends on the truck. The vehicles we are looking at today have quite a bit of comfort to the ride. In fact they seem to ride similar to a mini van. Although I would guess one of those empty units that is a shell in a way would be rather rough.

Got some great info today. Looked at 3-4 different floor plans and now it comes down to making numbers work. It will take some time, but GG and I both like these a lot.

Excited for you guys! I think the Sprinter will be perfect for your needs. Especially on the wallet. Haha

Excited for you guys! I think the Sprinter will be perfect for your needs. Especially on the wallet. Haha

At the gas pump for sure. Going from 2-5 mpg to 18-23 is a big deal. Sadly it will cost us more up front.

Back