What did you get for Christmas?

My dad. We almost lost him right before Thanksgiving, and with the hospital bills that were racked up we didn't have gifts. But that obviously doesn't matter, because I still have my dad with me and lots of golf to play so I'm thankful.

Some great perspective here. All the best to your dad Josh.

41799-bunny_suit_christmas_story_1_1.jpg

At least you didnt get a BB gun, you can put somebodies eye out with one of those....LOL

Kelly and I also got a new Weber BBQ grill. Stop on in to Missouri, fellas! We will play some golf, drink some beer and throw some beef on that be-otch!

A SeeMore PCB belly putter in nickel, a very long overdue display case for my hole in one scorecard and ball, and some winter golf pants. Great stuff.

got a new ferrule kit, shaft vice, golf works dvd and book. under armour and greg norman golf shirts. very good day

A SeeMore PCB belly putter in nickel, a very long overdue display case for my hole in one scorecard and ball, and some winter golf pants. Great stuff.
Nice Frank!

Havnt gone to my grandmas house yet for the big swap, but i got a "Moose Country, Sand Point ID" t shirt from my family-who's-not-actually-my-family up in Sandpoint. And a "Got Spuds?" Bumpersticker hahaha. A frogger club brush, doz V1X's, and 50 3.25" bamboo tees! ("Ungodly strong bamboo tees" "7 times stronger than wood and a gazillion times greener")

I can hear the kids at the top of the stairs whispering if they have been naughty or nice. Hoping for nice lol. Every year this is my favorite part of the year. The kids anticipation is so fun.
Cherish that. Ours will be 18 in March and is planning on the Navy. This may have been his last Christmas at home for a while.

A pair of IU candy stripe warmups....they are awesome!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Just a little something from the Christmas at the in laws. New shoes, some shirts, GG gift card, and a golf towel. All needed and very much appreciated.

I got one item that I had really been wanting, a Keurig K-cup programmable model. I am very happy :smile:

Keurig, new Oakleys, some hockey Under Armour stuff, and some Lacoste sweaters. Overall it was a great first Christmas with my girlfriend, which was the real gift. The past 3 years because of the distance between families, we spent them apart, but this year we had enough time off to visit my family before Christmas and spend it with her family.

I got one item that I had really been wanting, a Keurig K-cup programmable model. I am very happy :smile:
You got a unicorn drawing too. I'd say a pretty good christmas for you, hahaha. Merry christmas

Keurig, new Oakleys, some hockey Under Armour stuff, and some Lacoste sweaters. Overall it was a great first Christmas with my girlfriend, which was the real gift. The past 3 years because of the distance between families, we spent them apart, but this year we had enough time off to visit my family before Christmas and spend it with her family.

Does tims make kuerig pods? That would be beauty.

No golf loot for me, which kind of stinks!

But I got some dress socks, some sweaters, a new wool blazer, some ties, new slippers, and some sweat pants!

Two golf jackets (returning one), fj wintersoft, nike golf hat, slippers, gps, 2 mashies I bought awhile ago technically are christmas presents, snowpants, and some clothes (returning most of the clothes however)

Golfsmith gift card & some cash... not bad.

This:

CA_12251210352103-M.jpg

Ogio Recoil Stand Bag if you don't recognize it.

Plus a set of 5 lessons from my local pro.

Merry Christmas to me!

Santa tried to fit a 19 degree Adams XTD Super Hybrid in my stocking... That was nice of her.. ;)

Best gift and Christmas ever. Welcomed the newest member to our family. Sam was born 12/24/12. Everyone is healthy and life is good.

Wife got me a frogger divot tool and two full-week badges for the Travelers Championship! I'm thrilled.

I can't wait to go back to take pictures and watch the competition.

I'm putting that week in for vacation time right now. :)

xmas2012golfstuff.jpg

Best gift and Christmas ever. Welcomed the newest member to our family. Sam was born 12/24/12. Everyone is healthy and life is good.

Now there is a true GIFT , congrats

That is awesome, Congrats

Congrats! Family is the most important thing. Have a great time with the new addition.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations! How wonderful!

Congrats!!!!

Back