What did you get for Christmas?

Got this bad boy and love it. Gary McCord offical headcover. I know I will have a little smile no matter where I hit my wood.
3155pjK6HVL._SS500_.jpg

Golf related:
Autographed Phil Mickelson Picture
Autographed Jason Dufner Ball
Taylormade ATV 60
1 Dozen Pro V1 balls
Alignment sticks
Tennessee golf shirt
Taylormade Den Caddy
AXE 6+ in Stiff for my R11
Phil Mickelson short game DVD
A SHANK shirt from Chasing the Dream

Last edited:
Hey gang...been away from the forum for a few days (Christmas will dothat!) and it's been fun reading what everyone got for X-mas. My wife and I just went to the Apple store last week and upgraded our phones to the 5 for our present. Most of the presents were spent on the kiddos. What a great Christmas we all had here in the North Dallas area. We ended up with about 2-3 inches of snow on Christmas Day and there was plenty for the kids to play in the next day. It doesn't snow down there very often on Christmas so it was a wonderful gift for us to have as we watched our kids have a blast in it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year THP!

i-8sFspSm.jpg

Hey gang...been away from the forum for a few days (Christmas will dothat!) and it's been fun reading what everyone got for X-mas. My wife and I just went to the Apple store last week and upgraded our phones to the 5 for our present. Most of the presents were spent on the kiddos. What a great Christmas we all had here in the North Dallas area. We ended up with about 2-3 inches of snow on Christmas Day and there was plenty for the kids to play in the next day. It doesn't snow down there very often on Christmas so it was a wonderful gift for us to have as we watched our kids have a blast in it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year THP!

i-8sFspSm.jpg

Awesome photo of the little ones Nate! Merry Christmas!!

New Christmas Putter

New Christmas Putter

I received a new Nike Method Core weighted putter for Christmas and so far I truly love it! I can see this being my putter for many years to come. I'm seeing many birdies falling for me in the upcoming season!

Congrats man. Hope you enjoy it.

Congrats. They are some great looking putters

That's awesome! Glad you like it!

Congrats, nice looking putters for sure. Hope it treats you well!

Awesome, enjoy the great putter, bring on the pictures!!!

Congrats on the putter. Lets see some pics of that bad boy!

I received a new Nike Method Core weighted putter for Christmas and so far I truly love it! I can see this being my putter for many years to come. I'm seeing many birdies falling for me in the upcoming season!

Congrats on the new putter bamagolfer, and welcome to THP!

Driver for Christmas!

Driver for Christmas!

I got my RBZ Tour driver yesterday! Of course we have snow on the ground now so no hitting it yet. I have high ceilings so I can swing it at least. I should get my new set of RBZ irons within a week. I dont know if I can handle waiting till spring to go golfing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

congrats...may you sink more putts in 2013!

Awesome, hope it works out for you well

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats buddy, let us know how you like it!

Sounds like a lot of RBZ fun right there!!!

Sounds like a road trip to somewhere warm is in order. I don't know if I could handle having new sticks and not be able to use them.

Congrats on the new sticks, be sure to let us know how you like them.

Someone's been a good boy I see. Congrats on the new clubs!

Congrats! Are the irons RBZ or RBZ max?

Back