The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Looking at their website, they look very similar. I'll have to try one next time I am in Topeka (50 miles away), as that is the closest one to me.

Qdoba is a giant pile of grease only good on a hangover!

Looking at their website, they look very similar. I'll have to try one next time I am in Topeka (50 miles away), as that is the closest one to me.
Don't do it smalls.. Don't give in.

I like Chipotle, my thing is the closest one to us is right next to a Genghis Grill and given the choice in going that route 9/10 times.

I like Chipotle, my thing is the closest one to us is right next to a Genghis Grill and given the choice in going that route 9/10 times.

I just looked it up. That looks awesome.

I tried Qdoba and liked it about the same, not much, lol. Huge plate of cold food made in a hurry, no thanks.

But I digress. This is a Chipotle thread!

ive never ate at chipotle, i have been inside twice though. It was actually a goal of mine to go this past summer but i never got around to it. Everyone i talk to says its amazing.

Chipotle is great. Made me plenty fat for the winter. If you buy a $30 gift card you get a free burrito/bowl. Think that ends at the end of Dec. Its like free money.

Qdoba is ok. The one I've been to twice it seems the burrito is too dry. I like that soupy sour cream up in mine. mmmm

go to combo?

Bowl.
White Rice.
Black Beans.
Chicken.
Mild Salsa.
Green Chili Salsa.
A quarter scoop of sour cream.
Cheese.

I mix it up a lot, but if I want to be 100% satisfied, that's my go to. What's yours?

What I always get:

• Burrito
  • White Rice
  • Extra Rice
  • More rice
  • Pinto beans
  • Steak
  • Corn
  • Cheese
  • More corn
  • More cheese
  • Sometimes lettuce

Although I guess I am getting a bowl next time!

go to combo?

Bowl.
White Rice.
Black Beans.
Chicken.
Mild Salsa.
Green Chili Salsa.
A quarter scoop of sour cream.
Cheese.

I mix it up a lot, but if I want to be 100% satisfied, that's my go to. What's yours?

I go:

Bowl
White Rice
Black Beans
Chicken
Hot Salsa
Corn
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Cheese

Love it.

I always get:
Bowl/burrito <-- whichever I'm feeling.
brown rice
Peppers and onions
Black beans
Medium salsa
Spicy salsa
Corn salsa
Lettuce
Guacamole

Regarding the frikken Q, their guacamole is bland.

I really enjoy the flavour of the hot, but wow, it destroys me.

I don't think it's actually that spicy. I like it a ton. Great flavor and a perfect amount of spice. You're making me want Chipotle. Maybe I'll go tomorrow if I can find an excuse to get down there (closest one is 45 minutes away).

Back