Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new definition of game changer from now on has got to be that Clowney hit.

I bet that running backs momma didn't like that hit :beat-up:.

The new definition of game changer from now on has got to be that Clowney hit.

I don't know, I kinda like this one :smile:

[video=youtube;NQYAD-KSd1E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQYAD-KSd1E[/video]

Got to go Clowney. Refs just jobbed SC and gave Michigan a first down they didn't earn. Clowney says "that was our ball!".

Stanford takes a quick 14-0 lead. Not a good day for Big Ten football. Northwestern only team with a win.

Stanford takes a quick 14-0 lead. Not a good day for Big Ten football. Northwestern only team with a win.

That's about normal for the Big 10 unfortunately. It's more of a basketball conference now. Oddly enough.

It's getting close to movie time.

Agree with Blue. If this game gets out of hand I'm finding something else to watch.

Damn Wisconsin really pounding the rock here but not sure they can keep it up for the whole game.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Damn Wisconsin really pounding the rock here but not sure they can keep it up for the whole game.

They have no choice. There isn't a Badger who is a threat in the passing game.

They have no choice. There isn't a Badger who is a threat in the passing game.

Yeah I heard that 162 yards a game in the air isn't too good. Gotta work toward your strengths and keep running till the defense stops you.

The Badgers used to always have a good tight end or one good receiver to go with their running game. They seemed to have let those cupboards get bare.

I may take the 3 points in that situation

Such a bad play call on 4th & 1

Oh my;

clowney.0_standard_709.0.gif

sJcNY.gif

Hmm maybe I am wrong on this Wisconsin goes for the 4th misses and the forces a 3 and out and gets pretty good field position leading to a TD. Haha shows what I know

Haha. That's good but not Clowney good!

Got to go Clowney. Refs just jobbed SC and gave Michigan a first down they didn't earn. Clowney says "that was our ball!".

I was just poking some homer fun, I think Clowney is awesome and dread having my Dawgs face him one more time during his college career.

WI is going to make this interesting.

Alright. I'll be the first to admit that I am a huge fan of the SEC. I think their players, for the most part, are on another level. And I think that amongst those Clowney is probably the biggest beast of them all. However, the only thing that was impressive about that hit was the awareness he had to recover the fumble. Any time a DE that is twice the size of an RB gets through the line untouched by any blocker and gets a 5 stride head of steam behind him to smash into a smaller and stationary target the hit is going to look beastly. If Clowney had shed or plowed over a blocker that hit would've been impressive. He didn't though. The waters parted and he had a clean line. No athleticism needed to run straight forward into a guy who isn't moving. The visual of it all was nice, but that was it. Once again though, the fumble recovery. That was impressive part.

WI is going to make this interesting.

I sure hope so. The big ten needs to pick it up.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Rose Bowl is now over. Good for Stanford. My beloved Badgers are you to be rebuilding for at least the next few years.

That was a hard fought game. Now for the Orange Bowl.

What a debacle that post game interview was on the field!

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

I really expected the Big 10 to put up a better performance this year in terms of record. Not a good day today. Although I still think Ohio St might have changed that.

Anybody else getting ready to watch NIU get their feelings hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back