Greetings from Scotland

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Mike, glad you found us.

bth_welcome6smiley.gif

Hi Mike
Just joined up myself where in scotland do you come from m8? Im in fife
I'm in Dunfermline play at Canmore, what about you do you play locally

Welcome! I hope one day to visit your Scotland and take in the marvelous golf and history. Can't be too bad living there. :)
Cheers mate You
would enjoy the golf over here, however it is challenging with the weather conditions, but makes us try harder, played today and it did not rain, was a wee bit windy and we were on winter greens, if you get the chance to visit St. Andrews it is well worth the visit, enjoy you're golf ! Ps i would love to play Augusta !

I'm in Dunfermline play at Canmore, what about you do you play locally

Quality m8
Just down the road from you in Dalgety Bay taking new membership deal ar Burntisland this year for £375 no joining fees
i know one or two guys from Canmore
Davy Livingston, Scott Middleton , Fo fo nice wee course could get you down fir a game in the better weather

Cheers
Bryce

Quality m8
Just down the road from you in Dalgety Bay taking new membership deal ar Burntisland this year for £375 no joining fees
i know one or two guys from Canmore
Davy Livingston, Scott Middleton , Fo fo nice wee course could get you down fir a game in the better weather

Cheers
Bryce
Cheers apart from forester prk, Burntisland is one of the few courses in the area I haven't played, I recognise the names but don't know them, think ours is 525 this year, sounds a good deal at your place, a couple of guys have left to go to yours have a great season.. Mike B

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, great to have another Euro around

Welcome, and enjoy your golfing in the next few days! No golf here, two to three inches of snow on the ground.

Good place to enjoy on those cold days off the golf course. Welcome!

Hello and a happy new year from Bonnie Scotland I am new to this forum, and I look forward to reading all golf related articles, the weather here is very cold and wet at the moment, but I am booked to play for the next 4 days before I go back to work !

all the best from the home of golf !

Welcome to THP! Just joined myself and it is the best site in golf.

Also a cold Happy New Year from one cold place to another! Rochester, NY is under about 20 inches of snow and about 20 degrees right now. Counting the days to my trip to warmer weather.

Welcome Mike! As you can see in my avatar, I did get a chance to play St. Andrews three years ago. Great experience. Also played Lundin Links. Enjoy the forum. Great folks and great info here.

Nice to meet you!!

Welcome Mike, glad you are here.

Welcome!!

Welcome Mike! As you can see in my avatar, I did get a chance to play St. Andrews three years ago. Great experience. Also played Lundin Links. Enjoy the forum. Great folks and great info here.
Great profile pic the swilcan bridge must be the most photographed bridge in golf, I stay 30 min from St. Andrews though I have not played the old course, I also stay 30 min from glen eagles so looking forward to the Ryder cup next year

Boozhoo (Welcome) to :thp: Have a great time here.

Welcome to a great site, such a wealth of information here and not just about golf!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Back