adidas Golf adizero Footwear Preview

I keep looking at these, they look like they are all neoprene.

This cool stuff on their site shows quite a bit of the featuring.

adizero_tour.jpg

not too shabby!
i'd have to see them in person to know for sure if i liked any of the color combos other than the black/white

that's one hell of a box as well...

i also kinda like the Sport edition - they look like they'd be super comfortable for a range work type of shoe.

adizero_tour.jpg
ummm thanks, I was just saying that they look neoprene in the picture.

ummm thanks, I was just saying that they look neoprene in the picture.

I hear you buddy! Just wanted to share as I have been reading up on them and thought that diagram was good stuff!

I am kind of surprised they limited the release colour to yellow. Blue would make me flip out on design.

adizero_tour.jpg
Very cool, seems like real simple construction, probably helped keep the weight down.

I love a light pair when I'm walking. I currently own 7 pairs of their shoes and could see myself adding these.

These shoes will be mine i must have them

Great looking shoes and look forward to trying them on. Like all the colours apart from the yellow, but then again yellow isn't my colour of choice

Very cool, seems like real simple construction, probably helped keep the weight down.

The lightweight concept seems underrated right now.. I know my Nike Lunar ascends are awesome for walking considering the crazy lightness of them, but they don't stand up to wetness at all by design.

I bet these will.

I love the light weight design of these. I bought a pair of lightweight running shoes from Adidas last year and was not a huge fan right off - they made my feet hurt some. Then I realized that along with the light weight came flexibility and that was the cause of the sore feet.

I love those shoes now, they are unbelievably light and all day comfortable.

I hope these would be the same, super light, flexible, and comfortable. I was thinking about getting a pair of Crossflex shoes this year but I will wait for reviews to roll in for these before deciding.

Interesting info Ted. How long was your break in time?

Not sure about these. Light weight is good, if your walking 36, I just don't see why that's so critical in golf. Futsal shoes look similar

I love the light weight design of these. I bought a pair of lightweight running shoes from Adidas last year and was not a huge fan right off - they made my feet hurt some. Then I realized that along with the light weight came flexibility and that was the cause of the sore feet.

I love those shoes now, they are unbelievably light and all day comfortable.

I hope these would be the same, super light, flexible, and comfortable. I was thinking about getting a pair of Crossflex shoes this year but I will wait for reviews to roll in for these before deciding.
very interesting info here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

$199 here in Canada.......better be amazing.

Man I have loved most of Adidas shoes for many years but there is something that just doesn't do it for me on these. I will wait for the reviews and some different colors and most importantly trying them on before I pass final judgment.

In this colourway, they look just like my Adidas soccer cleats.

I was always an Adidas supporter in footwear, but they're styling recently is pushing me away. I want a mix of style and technology. The technology is there, but the styling is not for me.

This was exactly what I was going to say. I loved their lineup 2 years ago (I still think Adipure Nuovos are as sharp as anything I've seen) but things have went stylistically downhill since for me.

I like the grey and white ones...not a fan of the yellow

I wonder would those spikes "dig in" on a soft green. If someone was to turn on there foot i could see them spikes doing a bit of damage!! Last thing anyone wants to do is cut up a green

This is the first Addidas shoe I like the look of. Nice design I want to see more colours.

Looked like Brandt Snedeker was wearing them in the range last night. Look great in the all white. Very classy.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Always have been a fan of adidas. hopefully they'll do something similar to nike and add options to customize colors.

I like these but would like to see more color options. I guess TM/Adidas is bringing back the yellow in the shoes and the Rocketbladez.

I do like more golf shoe, golf shoes though.

I like the adicross but seem to have a hard time taking care of them and keeping them looking nice. Not sure street shoes hold up well for me so these are interesting .

Absolutely love the gray and yellow ones.

i am a sucker for anything gray, white and yellow!!

Back