The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said, 70* in January, they bundle up. 70* in May, it's beach weather.

Exactly. It's so dumb. On another note, where is this 70 degrees in Florida in May? I'd kill for that.

If you are wearing shorts and a tank top, are Ugg boots, a scarf and gloves really needed? Floridians in the "winter" crack me up.

must be a Kardashian. . .

This is what I'm looking at right now

perfect day for golf
8346670225_44e6379722_c.jpg

304671_461720733876402_1126293194_n.png

That's awesome Smalls...and so true, you'd be SHOCKED how many papers I get have text talk in them.

That's awesome Smalls...and so true, you'd be SHOCKED how many papers I get have text talk in them.

Oh god no.....

That is just sad.

dirty-funny-photos-chive-32.jpg

You have to have autocorrect off to even attempt that Smalls. That does take skill

So I show up for my poker game and I am greeted by a one Mr Todd Lewis. Goons get some GC dollars

My 5 yr old asking me to find his putter so he can practice with me made my day.

Well after being up for 33 hours, its time for bed.

My mom recently upgraded to an iPhone and we had our first FaceTime session. I think he just thought she won the lottery. Love it!

That's ridiculous haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Well, as much fun as the CFB thread is, maybe time to move the party here?

Naturally of course everyone will pass out and the banter will die.

Well, as much fun as the CFB thread is, maybe time to move the party here?

Naturally of course everyone will pass out and the banter will die.

I'm staying awake because the high life is cold and the clippers are killing the lakers

I'm staying awake because the high life is cold and the clippers are killing the lakers

PISS! I forgot that was on. Switching over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back