Your significant other

I saw some of the pics you posted on FB. They were awesome. Freddie is right, you guys looked really happy and in love. It was nice to see.

I really appreciate the kind words Dev, truly.

OANVfS3hHoMqxavyt_yaY88LfhaS0HO9HcmCz-0weKg.jpeg

Me and the Mrs. It's been 8 years last August.

I think I may have posted this before but there seems to be more traffic on thread lately. So, I will post it again. We met on a blind date.....married 6 years this past October.
6fa15145.jpg

Looking good dudes! Surprising how many married up... :D

Good looking wife Jman! You did well hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Good looking wife Jman! You did well hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yes I did! LOL

BEst part is she read the banter thread this morning form last night! HA!

Yes I did! LOL

BEst part is she read the banter thread this morning form last night! HA!

Hahahahaha! At least you said nice things.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Some great looking people THPers are!!! I got a good one with the wife over the holidays.

As Jman coined earlier, she is the star of this photo and pretty much all photos we're in.

20121223_205916.jpg

Some great looking people THPers are!!! I got a good one with the wife over the holidays.

As Jman coined earlier, she is the star of this photo and pretty much all photos we're in.

20121223_205916.jpg
Very good looking wife you have. Do you have eyebrows Dan? Hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Photo from the wedding 2 weeks ago. He told me to whisper something sweet in her ear. I said something naughty instead
ahytugaj.jpg

Jman...is your lovely bride a red head? Love the smirk on your face! I can see what your thinking.....ha!

Canadan....I think you have a lovely other half as well but all my eyes would focus on we're the 5 TV's in the background!

Canadan....I think you have a lovely other half as well but all my eyes would focus on we're the 5 TV's in the background!

It was the tilted kilt man.. I didn't realize they had TVs until this photo was taken.. heh..

Man we got some lucky guys here!

Here is my current love

Spoiler
Odyssey-7-abrir.jpg

My wife and I looking good during an evening out. I like this photo of us.

7617_100233160000706_100000420665877_4358_3936016_n_zpsbc485e3c.jpg

Here is my wife of 21+ years. She rarely give me grief about my golf habit. I also included the kids. No need to include myself, they all look better than me !
kristi_pic.jpg

kids.jpg

Thanks Freddie, I'd be pretty lost and useless without her, that's a fact.

I saw those pictures on Facebook this morning and they are terrific. Be sure to tell her that all of THP think you are one incredibly lucky guy...and not just from the sugar momma perspective.

subwife and I on a Nags Head vacation a year or 2 ago

We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary this past August.

DSC_2480-L.jpg

This thread is nice, it's good to see happy people :)

Love and embrace.

Back