Staff Bags & Using Them

Love that X Hot staff bag. I would want a black staffer (don't care what OEM) With my name in orange and an orange tiger paw. Someday.

Imagine if you could have that bag custom made to have orange stitching to match the tiger paw

I'm really hoping that our Morgan Cup bag is one of these. Although i could see myself buying the other one anyway

callaway-2013-x-hot-staff-bag-2.jpg

callaway-razr-staff-bag-2.jpg

I LOVE the black one. I hope that's our bag this year so bad. The white X Hot is really nice too but I've always wanted a black staff bag and this will prob be my only staff bag ever.

i-navywhite.jpg

I love this bag. Alot.

Staff bags are soooo sweet. I dont even need the room but I just love the look.

I LOVE the black one. I hope that's our bag this year so bad. The white X Hot is really nice too but I've always wanted a black staff bag and this will prob be my only staff bag ever.

I have a feeling with all the media surrounding Xhot right now it's gonna be the white one. Like i said i'm buying the other one anyway haha. I told Regina and she said "no your not you idiot" bit harsh i thought

I can't wait to figure out which staff bag the Bridgestone staffers will be using. I've been fairly critical or them in the past and I can't wait to see the new line!

TTing

Agreed. I really want one just because they are awesome looking and that they wont force me to cram what stuff im already packing.

I have a feeling with all the media surrounding Xhot right now it's gonna be the white one. Like i said i'm buying the other one anyway haha. I told Regina and she said "no your not you idiot" bit harsh i thought

I really do like both. I just like the green and black more. The green stitching really sets that bag off for me. Who knows maybe well get to pick which bag we want this year!

Kelly I love that white one.

I think the black and green razr bag is perfect! Either way you can't go wrong.

I loved using the Staff bag, but for every day use I wish I had a mini staff bag. One that is bigger than my cart bag but not so huge as the Razr bag I have.

I really do like both. I just like the green and black more. The green stitching really sets that bag off for me. Who knows maybe well get to pick which bag we want this year!

Have the black/red Razr bag last year set up really well. The black/red was on almost all my clubs so it looks real cool

Kelly I love that white one.

I like it a lot. Plus the fact most on my Morgan Cup 2013 clubs are gonna be Xhot it will look real cool

Right there with you buck. That black and green one is sick. But you can't go wrong with either. Looking forward to seeing what you Callaway staffers get this year.

I've found myself looking at staff bags. I'm not sure i would use it but just for decoration in my house though..lol

I've found myself looking at staff bags. I'm not sure i would use it but just for decoration in my house though..lol

I use mine every round, so awesome

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Finally got a Nike Swoosh staff bag for Xmas. Can't wait to game it on the course in 2 months..

I'd take either of these cobras, I can't wait to see how it sits on my clicgear!
COBRA_AMP_STAFF_BAG_2013_ORANGE.jpg
COBRA_AMP_STAFF_BAG_2013_BLACK_WHITE.jpg

I'd take either of these cobras, I can't wait to see how it sits on my clicgear!
COBRA_AMP_STAFF_BAG_2013_ORANGE.jpg
COBRA_AMP_STAFF_BAG_2013_BLACK_WHITE.jpg

Is the orange one missing the large pocket? There's no zipper...the red n' black has one...

The Cobra staff bags are sweet but I'm really digging the Callaway Xhot

But i walk a lot. And carry when I walk.

In that case yeah it's not worth it unless you pay a friend to be your caddy hahag

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Back