Customizing your staff bag

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I am wondering what everyone prefers; plain, block style print, script print, logo vs no logo. What would you put on your golf bag, if given a choice? Do you go with a logo of some sort? Just your name? Maybe you are a clean bag kinda golfer. Share what you like and why.
ehuny5a4.jpg
jazygeju.jpg

gena2e7y.jpg
my6a8yhy.jpg

I've always been a big fan of the "script" stitching.

I think it'd be ridiculously sweet to have a staff bag with my name and the THP logo on it. That, would be treasured.

I personally like my name in block font. I would save room for a logo or something case I ever came up with something clever.

I think it would be nice to have one with my name on it and under that a small picture of a white rhino.

This is a bit too much, but to be able to have a bigger images embroidered to your own liking would cool.

This ugly example is not a custom job, it's a stock Zipang Studio bag, but you get the idea. But if I'd really had to make decisions...the more simple the better.

zdn-008b.jpg

I think it'd be ridiculously sweet to have a staff bag with my name and the THP logo on it. That, would be treasured.

Exactly! I would love to get the THP logo and my SN on a staff bag.

I like the block lettering. I would be fine with just that on my bag.

A cursive type font of my name. If anything.

That is pretty much my thoughts on it as well. I really would like to have the logo on my BStone bag this year. Not sure on script or block though

I would go with this Staff Bag.
i-navywhite.jpg

Things I would put on it:
-My Name
-My College Logo:
Owl new image001.story image.jpg

-And my Twitter handle.

I prefer the script. The block lettering has a cold feeling to it.

I have mixed feelings about the personal logos.

I'm more for less flash. Whatever comes stock on it is probably good enough for me. Having your name on it is cool though.

I'd go with Charlie Maikis in script with a Clemson tiger paw. That would be awesome.

I'm more for less flash. Whatever comes stock on it is probably good enough for me. Having your name on it is cool though.
I'm with smalls, just stock oem bag with name, block letters preferred.

I'm fine with block lettering. I would have my name but that's probably it, I wouldn't want it to look too busy

Give me a Callaway or one of the new Cobra bags with my name in cursive and an artistic fish swinging a golf club. Full disclosure, Fish is and has been my nickname for years. It was on my business cards at my prior job. Lol.

I'd go with block lettering and a logo of some sort. OR something like this...
Picture-6_zpscf4adcc7.png

(J/K)

Mine would be pretty simple just my name in block lettering and room for a logo. A THP logo would be awesome but if that was not an option I would have to leave it blank for a later date.

For me, it would be block letters for my name. THP logo would be sweet, Team Dot Com logo would be awesome.

I'd also love to have an american flag somewhere as well.

My name and the thp logo

If I were to choose something it would be my name in block lettering. If its for a MC bag I would want to put the team logo or THP logo as well. If it were just a staff bag I purchased as was customizing it, I would still do my name in block but have a frog logo under it.

Back