Hyundai Tournament of Champions (Spoilers)

weather like this is all about ball striking.

I love it!! These guys are hitting 200 yard drives and 100 yd 9 irons... lol

Well, Huh just 4 putted.

No cut, automatic money, I think I'd grind it out myself

But i think i remember Phil saying that he wont go play the Hawaii swing because of all the adjustments he has to make to his game to play there. And thats in normal conditions. Not this. I think i'd find a different island to go to and enjoy the scenery.

4 putt that was brutal for Huh.

I would just withdraw. Thats just dumb. They treated the greens to slow them enough to get the ball to stay on them? How incredibly slow are they going to be to putt on. I'm sure that it wouldn't be a popular choice, but with the amount of changes you have to make to your game to play in those conditions, just not worth it.
This I would have never expected from you. These guys now get to show,us why they are step above the rest. Play some shots, get creative. 18-36 holes out of year, maybe two years is ok. It's not raining, it's just windy.

But i think i remember Phil saying that he wont go play the Hawaii swing because of all the adjustments he has to make to his game to play there. And thats in normal conditions. Not this. I think i'd find a different island to go to and enjoy the scenery.

phil's a tinkerer though. I imagine he makes tournament to tournament adjusts in his game and bag more so than your average pro

Then don't make the adjustments, just go out there and hit the ball the best you can. You committed to the event, made the commitment to the hosts, tournament sponsors, fans, and your personal sponsors. WD because of wind seems a bit weak to me.

I love the creativity that is being forced with this.

Stanley with a nice up and down at 10.

So by what Phil's saying, he should skip the Scottish Open and the British Open. Just saying.

I would just withdraw. Thats just dumb. They treated the greens to slow them enough to get the ball to stay on them? How incredibly slow are they going to be to putt on. I'm sure that it wouldn't be a popular choice, but with the amount of changes you have to make to your game to play in those conditions, just not worth it.

the greens at the open are always cut to be slower than the average professional tournament because of the wind.

If I was these guys, and I said this when they kept starting and stopping on the range yesterday, I'd look at this week as practice for the open. Give yourself a little mental edge of knowing you've already been through this stuff lately when going into muirfield in july.

Pull the trigger Poulter!

Did Miller just take a shot at the real TW?

Dear Ian poulter,
Please just hit the darn ball
Sincerely,
Kevin na

Jonas Blixt is killing himself inside right now.

IJP with his best Na impression.

Poults is done! He will do what ever he can to prove he can't play. Withdraw you......

Poults is done! He will do what ever he can to prove he can't play. Withdraw you......
he's shaming his english brethren. he's been living in florida to long

Dufner's swing is just so simple. I wish I could adopt his technique, but it would be a huge change for me.

great putt by kuch

Just WD already Poults. We know you hate it. Either get over it or get out.

Does Dufner even know or care that the wind is blowing? He's not supposed to hit it that tight with that kinda wind.

I predict War Dufner Eagle destroys the field and wins at 24 under.

He's my hero but 40mph winds really put a damper on the best. 180yd drives don't cut it in that type of situation!

Back