Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so disappointed, Granny did not show during halftime. :sad:

If ND had a point for every percentage point that they better Alabama in graduation rate, they would still be losing.

I am so disappointed, Granny did not show during halftime. :sad:
Hard to get him out of the corner, where he was balled up like a baby.

They continue to go at Milliner... With success that time.

Domers coming out firing!

I ND had a point for every percentage point that they better Alabama in graduation rate, they would still be losing.

This REALLY did make me laugh. I couldn't help it.

For the person who asked about guys wearing the same number, our backup QB, Blake Sims, wears #6, as does Clinton-Dix who just made that pick.

Lacy is absolutely awesome, I wish Atlanta could get him but he will be long gone by then.

Lacy is absolutely awesome, I wish Atlanta could get him but he will be long gone by then.

We dont need him. We have QUIZZZZZZ

Lou Holtz

Former ND coach nick named Granny. Ok :D. He is getting kind of old and wore out looking these days.

Actually I think Lacy would be good to replace Turner but Turner might still have some years left in him.

Actually I think Lacy would be good to replace Turner but Turner might still have some years left in him.

Turner is done. I would rather have a Quizz and Snelling attack.

Hopefully he does better than Ingram has done in the league.

Musberger gettin' a little to excited over mccarron's girl (not that I blame him):

I'm surprised that ESPN hasn't showed AJ McCarron's girlfriend more.

Lacy is SUCH a violent runner. I like it.

I remember sitting in MB telling everyone I'd bet them 17 point spread. Look at the score with Alabama not even close to stopping.

LMAO. That ND defense sure is incredible. Hahahahaha

97 freaking yards.

No one within 15 yards. Wow.

Making it just look easy. DOMINATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back