2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Just stay and party on St Pattys Day. That ought to ensure you get kicked out. Either that or you'll become the governor.
I'm guessing we could find a St. Patty's party on Sat night (16th). I shouldn't book anything set in stone for Sunday back home....I might not get out of there alive.

I'm excited for all the involvement that Callaway is bringing to the Texas invitational.

I had a lot to do with that too JB. You're right though.

Any idea when we'll know more details such as this whole beat team Callaway thing? That's HUGE and very likely extremely awesome!

You got it JB. Come on March.

I had a lot to do with that too JB. You're right though.

Any idea when we'll know more details such as this whole beat team Callaway thing? That's HUGE and very likely extremely awesome!

I believe very soon. In the next week and I think everybody is going to really like it.

For some reason I'm going to go out on a limb and believe you on this one.

More importantly, we still have spots open for this one. I think people are going to have a great time.

Where are the rest of the Texas peeps?!? Come on SA, Houston and Austin.....lets go!

P4B and Jman,
There is a great THPer in OK named Ric York. Have either of you reached out to him to come down? Could mean car pool.

There is also a relatively new member in Southwest Missouri. Sorry, I can't remember his name though. Looked like has avi was him in a go cart or something. I noticed him posting in the Tentative City thread being interested in Branson. Maybe he would be up for carpooling down to Dallas.

Still up in the air depending on Zenger's status.

Yea sorry fellas can't do both and Ohio would be cheaper for me.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Aha, I found the new thread haha, Tapatalk has kept me from this thread
Lol, if I can get me
Ducks in Order I would love to attend

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Lol, if I can get me

This doesn't count... Hahahaha

Lol, if I can get me

Duck....Duck.....Duck......Duck......Satchmo!!!!

You will be there. No option but the right one. Dont' let me down.

P4B and Jman,
There is a great THPer in OK named Ric York. Have either of you reached out to him to come down? Could mean car pool.

I forgot about Ric.

If I weren't coming down with the Doc and flying out of DFW for Disney right after I'd offer up the car pool. Jake?

Lolz, it all depends on my school, if I have spring break that week or before like last year I should be able to go, maybe I can catch a ride from my parents if they decide to go visit my sister, at the moment I'm a pretty poor college student haha

There seems to be a few Arkansas members on THP. Surprised we have not seen any of them jump in this one. Its going to be a great day.

There seems to be a few Arkansas members on THP. Surprised we have not seen any of them jump in this one. Its going to be a great weekend.

Corrected.. :)

There seems to be a few Arkansas members on THP. Surprised we have not seen any of them jump in this one. Its going to be a great day.

We have a few guys from Louisiana and Oklahoma repping, now we need some love from south Texas! 2shoes, dtak84 among others - where you at guys?

I dont think Arkansas allows their people to leave the state. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2

I dont think Arkansas allows their people to leave the state. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2

I think the electricity is still out there from the December storm.

There is also a relatively new member in Southwest Missouri. Sorry, I can't remember his name though. Looked like has avi was him in a go cart or something. I noticed him posting in the Tentative City thread being interested in Branson. Maybe he would be up for carpooling down to Dallas.

That would be darnall.

We have a few guys from Louisiana and Oklahoma repping, now we need some love from south Texas! 2shoes, dtak84 among others - where you at guys?

and hopefully a few guys from CO and NM to fill in haha

and hopefully a few guys from CO and NM to fill in haha

I really hope so! We saw a ton of interest from all over but are still looking at 9 open spots, we need to fill those up.

I honestly believe that anyone on the fence will regret not coming after we see what Callaway has in the works for us. They do NOTHING small.

Back