Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

images

oh my that is sweet. I'd have that thing dirty in 3.5 seconds

I think that's one of the forum tester's coach. He posts here from time to time I think.

What grips for the J40s...the new Crosslines or RELs? Thinking REL, but then....what color(s). Or some THP Pure grips (already know that I like those), but I'm wanting some colorful grips and I've went through my THP colored grip hoard almost.

What grips for the J40s...the new Crosslines or RELs? Thinking REL, but then....what color(s). Or some THP Pure grips (already know that I like those), but I'm wanting some colorful grips and I've went through my THP colored grip hoard almost.

The way I see it is there's only two grips to choose from (in my eyes) when it comes to colorful grips... PURE and Lamkin 3GEN REL.

The way I see it is there's only two grips to choose from (in my eyes) when it comes to colorful grips... PURE and Lamkin 3GEN REL.

I prefer lamkin 3gen for some reason

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I'm pondering an Adams Fast 12 LS, just looking for a good deal on a decent condition head.. Maybe an Adams XTD Hybo too, love the head shape on that guy.

Pondering a Bridgestone Stand Bag, need to support my sponsor, and really need to walk more next year

They are both really solid grips. I've whittled mine down to those two selections as well for my MC set. I'll be interested to see your thoughts when you get those bad boys!

Cant quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I'm pondering a lot of Cleveland stuff......

Cant quite put my finger on it, but for some reason I'm pondering a lot of Cleveland stuff......

Ain't that the truth. That is a TON of goodness hitting us at one time.

Hard to believe you are pondering anything....lol

solid ponder though, all kinds of options

Oh my, so much Cleveland goodness! Pondering has most certainly begun.

FW woods
Hybrids
Altitude’s
MT’s
TT’s
3W+

3W

5W

7W

1h

2h

3h/3i
4h/4i
5h/5i
6i

7i

8i

9i

PW

DW

SW

LOL at the spreadsheet. Been there/done that!

LOL at the spreadsheet. Been there/done that!

Yep, helps to accurately see what is going on. This is going to be fun!!!

Interesting thing is that I am a 5 hybrid kind of guy. And the 5 hybrid only being 1* stronger than the 6 iron really makes it something I don't need and opens a potential other spot in the bag.

Yep, pondering a Classic XL / XL Custom. Need to hit this one.

Interesting thing is that I am a 5 hybrid kind of guy. And the 5 hybrid only being 1* stronger than the 6 iron really makes it something I don't need and opens a potential other spot in the bag.

I bet the 5h would still be a full club longer, if not more.

I bet the 5h would still be a full club longer, if not more.

I was thinking that as well. Loft definitely does not dictate everything in this case.

I was thinking that as well. Loft definitely does not dictate everything in this case.

I know the lofts are different, but I had a pretty big gap from my CB 6 iron to my M5. The new irons would probably close that a bit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back