Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing is that I am a 5 hybrid kind of guy. And the 5 hybrid only being 1* stronger than the 6 iron really makes it something I don't need and opens a potential other spot in the bag.
So... 7-PW for irons?

So... 7-PW for irons?

Thought crossed my mind. May use the 6i from the Altitude set. Already know I am going 2 wedges after DW so I am not in need to make room for another club.

I need to setup a similar spreadsheet with Callaway clubs. That made it really easy to setup a bag.

My bag if I was ordering a set of Clevelands today
9.5 XL with B Asha 4x
15.5 FW
18 hybrid
4,5 MT
6-DW TT
54, 59 RTX (or possibly 53, 57)

I want a blue driver.

I've set my mind on it now. But will it be Cobra or Callaway? Who knows?

I want a blue driver.

I'm still pondering whether Cleveland will launch mycustomdriver.com...we'll be hitting all of them in May buddy! Can't wait.

I'm still pondering whether Cleveland will launch mycustomdriver.com...we'll be hitting all of them in May buddy! Can't wait.

Me too dude, it would be incredible.

Cleveland Classic 3-wood.

I want a blue driver.

Silly Jman, Cleveland Classix XL doesnt come in blue.

Silly Jman, Cleveland Classix XL doesnt come in blue.
Haha, no it does not. I'm just afraid it would clash with my velcro. Blue though...

Cleveland Classic 3-wood.

It's added an option that I'd like to look at in 2013 for sure. I'd like both an easy turf fairway wood and one I'd primarily use off the tee.

Haha, no it does not. I'm just afraid it would clash with my velcro. Blue though...
Velcro goes with everything!

I want a blue driver.

I always knew I liked you.

Cookie, I just threw my Rescue 11 5 hybrid back in the back along with having my 588 CB 5 iron also in the bag. The loft on the 5 hybrid is 23.5 degrees, the loft on the 5 iron is 26 degrees. Add in the shaft length differences and there's a nice 10-15 yard gap between the clubs. It seems silly when you look at the numbers on the bottom of the clubs, but if you forget about those and just focus on the loft and length differences, it makes more sense and it works for me.

I want a blue driver.

Do I have to do everything for you. AMP Cell

cobra-amp-cell-driver-blue-1-500x500.jpeg

Already have an ALL Cleveland bag except for the irons. But with all these new releases I'm pondering MORE Cleveland goodies!

Tapping away on my S3

Do I have to do everything for you. AMP Cell

cobra-amp-cell-driver-blue-1-500x500.jpeg
Oh, I know. I saw it in the Cobra staff pic. I want to see the Cally uDesign though now.

See, this is why I like you.

That and you can unban me when Cookie bans me now.
Look at you, making allies.

Oh, I know. I saw it in the Cobra staff pic. I want to see the Cally uDesign though now.

You're picky. Is there anything that will make you happy? Other than a blue driver.

See, this is why I like you.

That and you can unban me when Cookie bans me now.

I can't ban you. I want to try more gear. :alien2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back