Florida Golf 1/12 or 1/13

It really doesn't get much better than a great golfing course, THPrs and lots of laughs. Plus I got to watch trout tempo his way around the course.

Thanks Ryan!!

Thanks to everyone coming out, even on such short notice. Waterlefe was, as always, a blast to play... But it's hard not to have a great time when teeing it up with friends.

Any pics for those of us stuck inside with temps in the 30's?!?!

That. Was. Fun. Had some good shots, had some bad shots. A great day with some awesome people. Thanks to everyone who came out and made it an amazing round of golf. It was good meeting all of you. To anyone who has thought about coming to play with THPers, do it. You won't be disappointed.

It was awesome to get out with you guys again, it has been waay too long. Mrmcgovs youcan kill a ball dude! and Greg you have lots of game dude thanks for coming out it was a pleasure meeting you guys. Ryan, JB, and Freddie, as always, I love playing with you guys, You keep the conversation fun and the golf interesting and challenging. I'm looking forward to a monthly get together with everyone. Ryan, thanks for setting this up and extending the invite, that course was fantastic and played extremely difficult, I loved it. I only took a couple pics but I'll post them after I eat.

Here are some Pics

Our buddy Tadashi!

Waterlefe010_zpsf7d57a04.jpg

Our fearless leader JB showing us how to tuck that elbow, he can play folks!

Waterlefe007_zps07f0c771.jpg

Our new get together groupie, Greg. He loves his 4 iron and when he connects it's lights out. Great game today buddy.

Waterlefe006_zps3851eb64.jpg

Here's Mrmcgovs, This cat can flat out kill a ball and he's a great guy!

Waterlefe002_zpsd72e60f0.jpg

Our humble facilitator for the event, Ryan Aka Wareagle! Thanks again dude.

Waterlefe005_zps0b9dfe86.jpg

And the finishing hole! What a great course with a great group of THP members!

Waterlefe009_zps811e5fc8.jpg

Thanks for posting pics, looks like a great time for sure!

Beags looks slender and intimidating

Thanks for sharing the pics

Great pics, shorts and everything.... It was 11 degrees here today. Ugh
11 degrees. I cant even comprehend that, dude.

I was sweating before I hit the range. Face got a little sun burnt too.

11 degrees. I cant even comprehend that, dude.

I was sweating before I hit the range. Face got a little sun burnt too.

Lol !!!

Man, I am living in the wrong state. Jealous of you cats down there today!

Trout sure is being modest...

Dude goes out and shoots +3 on one of the harder tracks in the area. I was thrilled I was in the lower side of the 80s, but to see Trout get his game going to where he wants it to, on a rough track, was awesome.

That dude drives it straight, that's for sure. He may have missed two fairways all day, and one of those was only because it trickled into the front of a fairway bunker.

That dude drives it straight, that's for sure. He may have missed two fairways all day, and one of those was only because it trickled into the front of a fairway bunker.

Dude goes out and shoots +3 on one of the harder tracks in the area. I was thrilled I was in the lower side of the 80s, but to see Trout get his game going to where he wants it to, on a rough track, was awesome.

I'm not sure what happened out there today, thank you for the compliment. I think it's playing with THP'ers rhat makes me play well lol, I was relaxed and my tempo was very slow. I was grateful to play well today, I figured I'd better keep my mouth shut haha.

Mr "I can't break 100 right now" shoots plus 3. :bulgy-eyes:

Dude, can't explain it lol.

Dude, can't explain it lol.
Tempo, you not got away from your tempo. You pushed to drives and hit the vast majority of your greens. Now we have to convert more birdies. It was nice to see you play.

Tempo, you not got away from your tempo. You pushed to drives and hit the vast majority of your greens. Now we have to convert more birdies. It was nice to see you play.

Agreed man, tempo really is everything for me. The putting really made a difference after you noticed what I had going on, it just felt more solid which will eventually pay dividends in confidence. Thanks dude, it's always fun playing with you.

Let's get a regular thing going, you guys up for the Naples area next?

Agreed man, tempo really is everything for me. The putting really made a difference after you noticed what I had going on, it just felt more solid which will eventually pay dividends in confidence. Thanks dude, it's always fun playing with you.

Let's get a regular thing going, you guys up for the Naples area next?

Need some help setting up in Naples. Goons start a thread for next month.

Back