Cards Against Humanity

JTnumbers

College Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 0.2
If you haven't already heard of the phenomena that is Cards against Humanity, well, you have been missing out. It's essentially the rules of Apples to Apples, just VERY politically incorrect. It's the perfect party game and is not great for the whole family.

I'm going to post some pictures of some of the cards you can get when playing. However, they are very NSFW. This thread will be used to discuss about the game.

Also, Sidenote. These pictures are of the cards I thought were not as bad as some of the other ones. Some of the cards are just horrible. Google is your friend if you wish to view.

Spoiler
745112.PNG

Spoiler
cards-against-humanity-samples-2791.jpg

I don't get it.

fresh off watching Jeselnik last night, this is perfect.
my kind of humor. i would love this game.

I don't get it.

I guess the best way I can describe it is like watching a movie, such as "Knocked Up". Only in a card game form. If that makes any sense at all.

I guess the best way I can describe it is like watching a movie, such as "Knocked Up". Only in a card game form. If that makes any sense at all.

Nope. I must be getting old. Must be fun though if I've been missing out.

Is it like charades or dictionary? I would hate to have to act out or draw the Virginia Tech Massacre.

Nope. I must be getting old. Must be fun though if I've been missing out.

Is it like charades or dictionary? I would hate to have to act out or draw the Virginia Tech Massacre.

It's like Apples to Apples. One person lays down the Black Card, and everyone else has to lay down a white card. The "judge" then picks the winner of the cards.

I'm lost.

*Sigh* Well, I thought it was a good idea.

What do old people smell like? :bulgy-eyes: Depends on the person dude :pig:

I still don't get it. Is the funnier answer picked as the winner or something?

Is this an official game where I could buy it. Apples to Apples is a lot of fun. This seems like it wouldn't fit in with "family game night".

I'm with you JT, all of you need to go buy apples to apples, perfect game to play at a work party or something like that. If you understand apples to apples you wil get what JT is playing for.

JT, this game would be awesome at a college party as a drinking game. I would definitely buy it if I hung out with groups of friends like I used to. May order it anyway.

LOL. nice try JT....you're confusing the hell out of everyone, but your thread isn't lost on me.
actually, when i've played Apples to Apples before...i actually go for the funniest and most ridiculous, that normally tends to make zero sense. it's more fun that way. similar to this game, except your choices are more on the dark side of humor.

LOL. nice try JT....you're confusing the hell out of everyone, but your thread isn't lost on me.
actually, when i've played Apples to Apples before...i actually go for the funniest and most ridiculous, that normally tends to make zero sense. it's more fun that way. similar to this game, except your choices are more on the dark side of humor.

This game will definitely have to make its way to the outing. Those of us that are a little messed up in the head will love it.

This looks awesome. I may buy this.

Yes. You can buy it for $20, or Print it out at Staples. It's sold out right now.

one-t would rule this game.

I LOVE Cards Against Humanity, it's a hilarious game, especially when drinking.

Think Adults only Apples to Apples. It's vulgar, which makes it hilarious.

How to play:
Each person receives 7 white "response" cards. One person picks a black "topic" card and the other people play their responses face down. The person who picked the topic card chooses their favorite response and that person gets a point. First to 7 points wins (or however long you want to play).

Where did you buy it? Our friends have it and we could only find it online for a bunch of money.

The Cards against Humanity website sells them for $20. However, they are sold out right now. But they have to entire card set on PDF and you can go to Staples and get them to print it out for you.

The Cards against Humanity website sells them for $20. However, they are sold out right now. But they have to entire card set on PDF and you can go to Staples and get them to print it out for you.

Awesome. Thanks!

Back