The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you lie, and we all know it, cause that was FUNNY

Not so funny when it's at your expense ya turd deluxe. Now answer my question. I know people here played Genesis.

Anyone have any good Sega Genesis games to recommend? I am bored at work and am playing Genesis games on the emulator.

you serious Clark?

Rocket Knight Adventures
NHL 94/96
NBA Jam
College Slam
Comix Zone
Mortal Combat

Not so funny when it's at your expense ya turd deluxe. Now answer my question. I know people here played Genesis.

NHLPA - Gretzky Head Bleed
NBA Jam TE

Those are about all I remember.

Thanks dude. At least someone isnt a jerk.

Thanks dude. At least someone isnt a jerk.

No worries buddy. Truthfully, I almost missed the request, because I was busy trying to find that pants splitting game. That sounds awesome. :D

Jake is so vulger

No worries buddy. Truthfully, I almost missed the request, because I was busy trying to find that pants splitting game. That sounds awesome. :D

You would know eh? I still laugh from time to time when thinking about your pants splitting story.

You would know eh? I still laugh from time to time when thinking about your pants splitting story.

The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me without a doubt.

The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me without a doubt.

I had tears rolling down my face when you told that story. Just the circumstance of where it happened is priceless.

Mortal Combat
NBA Jam

Can't believe no one is saying Shaq-Fu. Good grief. Classic.

:alien:

plus, I was showing my love for Ryan Johs!

The J is silent

Sega Genesis -

Starflight 2 was my favorite...found it on emulator a few years ago and it was still great (at least to me).

If anyone wants to play NES, SNES, or Genesis games here is where I get the emulators and the games from: www.vimm.net

Super easy and they have just about every game. I am digging the Comix one Tyno suggested. Never heard of it before.

If anyone wants to play NES, SNES, or Genesis games here is where I get the emulators and the games from: www.vimm.net

Super easy and they have just about every game. I am digging the Comix one Tyno suggested. Never heard of it before.

That's awesome. My friend has all those systems but not too many good games for them. I miss NBA Jam. That was a great game.

did you guys know Nike has new irons out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back