GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially a plus handicap. This streak of great rounds has really helped my handicap.

Congrats buddy! Keep it up!

Officially a plus handicap. This streak of great rounds has really helped my handicap.

Great job Jonathon! :clapp:

a straight up 5.0 this time.

Here in GA our revisions don't stop for the winter, though I wish they did. Mine usually climbs with the cold & damp conditions.

Stopped the bleeding this time, went from 11.3 down to an 11.2.

9.7 to 10.2. Continually headed in the wrong direction.

Steady at 16.6

Tapping away on my S3

18.3 to 18.7 and that's where the buck stops. This was pre Herbie era and my handicap is about to head back down the totem pole :thumb:
The strange thing is, at our new course, I have seen some of the best 18 cappers I've played with in my lifetime! I play these guys three times a week in a blitz/points style tournament and they strike the ball tee to green really well. The 15 cappers strike the ball like some of the best 9 cappers I have ever seen. Their shat hits the fan when the get around the greens, chipping and putting on our undulating greens:beat-up:. I've seen them have an excellent putting day and break 80 now and then.

Put together some good golf the last couple weeks after making a concerted effort at the range and putting green. I moved in the right direction yet again, 9.2 -> 8.9. New personal low but I need to get a few low rounds as my best round comes off in two months.

A 78 this past weekend pushed me down to a 5.9. Wtf. When is this going to go back up?

Our posting stopped in November, and doesn't start back up until March....just hope we get to golf some by then. Stupid snow. :angry:

12.7 same as last month

10.5 -> 9.9!

First time under 10!

My GHIN moved to 8.8 today. Lowest ever. Thank you Bridgestone.

Coolbreeze your interpretation is half right. A 7 handicap under GHIN can only take a double as well. It is scaled by handicap. I don't have it in front of me, but, I will be glad to look it up when I get home and post it.

Great job big guy!!! :clapp:

OG, I think the big guy has graduated out of our league. Mine has gone up to 11.0, but that's pretty normal for this time of year. I don't play well when cold.

10.5 -> 9.9!

First time under 10!

Congrats RR. Hopefully that was a conquered goal.

Coolbreeze your interpretation is half right. A 7 handicap under GHIN can only take a double as well. It is scaled by handicap. I don't have it in front of me, but, I will be glad to look it up when I get home and post it.

Thats not entirely accurate. Equitable Stroke Control is based on the golfers Course Handicap not the individual handicap. If the course handicap is under 9 then the highest the golfer can score is a double bogey.

OG, I think the big guy has graduated out of our league. Mine has gone up to 11.0, but that's pretty normal for this time of year. I don't play well when cold.

Yup! He just blew the doors off us old battle axes :D. I have not been under 10 in a couple of years :beat-up:. I guess I'm more like Morgan David wine as opposed to the good stuff that get's better with time :bulgy-eyes:

Nah, the real world will intrude on the dream that I have been living in lately.:alien2: If you remember Sanford and Son. I am Ripple.

Congrats RR. Hopefully that was a conquered goal.

Thats not entirely accurate. Equitable Stroke Control is based on the golfers Course Handicap not the individual handicap. If the course handicap is under 9 then the highest the golfer can score is a double bogey.

Agreed and GHIN publishes a table that defines it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back