Course Handicap Maximum Score
0-9 Double Bogey
10-19 7
20-29 8
30-39 9
40 or more 10

I dont believe thats course its individual handicap adjustment

Sent from my DROID X2

Congrats RR. Hopefully that was a conquered goal.

Yes, it was my first goal to get under 10. Ideally, I'd like to get it to 5 or less to qualify for NCGA gross events but I'm happy with the way I am playing now...

ESC is easy to mess up. It is based on course hdcp, not individual.

An example: let's say you usually play the tips and have a course hdcp of 10. Next time out you play a round with friends that play shorter tees, so you join them at the white tees and you course hdcp there is 8.

The GHIN mobile app has a tool to input your index and the course slope for the tees you are playing to generate your course hdcp. Pro shop will have charts too if you don't have the app.

My Cap dropped today for the first time in quite some time. I had a bit of a vanity cap of an 8 at one point, and gradually saw it rise up to a 12.5 as of 1/15, it's back to an 11.8 at this point, and I expect it to keep dropping going forward.

My handicap just dropped to a 10.7 from a 12.2. Since Dec 1st it has dropped from at 13.0. I am playing the best I have in 15 years. I am playing more than I ever have.

Not much change, up a tenth to 8.8.

My GHIN moved to 8.8 today. Lowest ever. Thank you Bridgestone.

Coolbreeze your interpretation is half right. A 7 handicap under GHIN can only take a double as well. It is scaled by handicap. I don't have it in front of me, but, I will be glad to look it up when I get home and post it.

Wow, that is pretty impressive to hit a personal low with the weather we have been having lately. Way to go!

Thanks, Lefty, I have been freezing, but, it is just one of those months. Reality will set in soon.

Up again to 9.7 and unfortunately, I have been playing worse than that.

Stayed at 10.2, no budging. Darn! Better than going up I suppose.

Moved up to 4.5. Might be because I'm using the official GHIN now instead of an online company. :)

With a few good rounds the past few weeks I dropped from 8.0 to 7.7

Some solid rounds lately have me down from a 16.6 to a 15.8 today..

Tapping away on my S3

18.7 to 18.8 or rounded off to a 19 handicap. It's funny because we have charts below our ghin listing, that show a course handicap for each set of tees. All of the guys in my regular group and age play from the white tees. The course handicap for the white tees for me is a 20. Anyone understand how they determine a course/tee local handicap.

Creeping downward, from 11.2 to 11.1. Hopefully I reached my winter high and am back on the way down again.

Gray, Course HDCP is based on the slope rating from each tee.

My second best differential has taken me from 8.9 to 8.4. My lowest yet.

I just hope my drive to get my cap low doesn't kill me in next weeks net qualifier tournament. Sandbaggers are the death of me!

I just hope my drive to get my cap low doesn't kill me in next weeks net qualifier tournament. Sandbaggers are the death of me!

Nice job Heez. Where are you playing the qualifier and what's the qualifier for?

congrats man!

Nice to see the handicaps dropping guys, awesome stuff!!!!

I got my email last night despite it being off-season here.. Not really sure why they send it out, but a friendly reminder of what I can't do anything about right now haha!

Mine didn't change because I haven't been able to play an actual round since the last update. Ugh.

Nice job Heez. Where are you playing the qualifier and what's the qualifier for?

Its the NCGA fourball course qualifier at Hunter Ranch. My partner and I are hoping to make top two so we can play the regional tournament up in Monterey.

Mine when up .4 to 9.2. I am not disappointed though. I don't have any rounds above 87 and I have several in the 70's and I broke par this month with a 71. Being below the magic 10 is a hard place for me to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back