adidas Golf Introduces adicross II Footwear

I agree, better pull up your pants to chest high, too. Maybe they'll let you into the old folks home. Really, vecro? TETO

Tap

Yup, I'll be sure to golf like Urkel just because I like velcro shoes. Thanks for that.

I almost ordered a pair of these off EBAY YESTERDAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost ordered a pair of these off EBAY YESTERDAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

64.00 on golflocker dude.

About to pull the trigger myself.

If they had more than the white or black I might pull the trigger on a pair of brown ones!

Do it!! Those are really cool looking. Im off to that site now to get myself some.

Dang. For $64, I may have to get the black/green/velcro ones. Say what you want about velcro, but those things are sweet.

I have 3 pairs of the AdiCross I, so maybe it's time to go to the new generation.

Yep, I did it. My Adicross II's in THP colors came in today, velcro and all.

Apparently to some this makes me a old-man 29 year old, I'm fine with that.

Pics (YES, they are huge, 14's, what did you expect?):

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0655.jpg

And I'm wearing them now around the house, comfy.

Jman those look good! I'm not feeling the Velcro but to each his own.

Jman those look good! I'm not feeling the Velcro but to each his own.

Hey, at least you're cordial about it! Haha, thanks!

Johnny Manziel work use your shoes as Velcro thumb warmers

Yep. I want some

The pics are good at least :D

I do really like those shoes though. The velcro sure does standout.

Yeah, I dont think I could do the Velcro...sorry bro....plus I have to have a wide shoe and they don't make those in wide sizes.

War and Blu, you're my boys.

Tim, starting to second guess you....

I like them, I just need to get some laces with them. Sorry Jman, Velcro is not my thing.

War and Blu, you're my boys.

Tim, starting to second guess you....

HA! Like I said they don't make the velcro ones in my size anyways! I am going to get a pair though, going to Golf Galaxy on my lunch hour Friday..may just grab them then.

HA! Like I said they don't make the velcro ones in my size anyways! I am going to get a pair though, going to Golf Galaxy on my lunch hour Friday..may just grab them then.
I'm buying you and JMAN some coaches shorts. Yellow you JMAN and Carolina Blue for you...oh and a couple of whistles

JN, you're stylish though, I'm not apparently! Haha

Tim, I'll forgive you THIS time....

I'm buying you and JMAN some coaches shorts. Yellow you JMAN and Carolina Blue for you...oh and a couple of whistles

Freddie, I coached for a living brother, we stopped wearing the shorts you're thinking of in the mid 90's! Hahaha

I've got plenty of whistles though broski.

Freddie, I coached for a living brother, we stopped wearing the shorts you're thinking of in the mid 90's! Hahaha

I've got plenty of whistles though broski.
we stopped wearing Velcro shoes after grade school and that ain't stopping you now....shorts will be waiting for you when you get here next week. Hehe

we stopped wearing Velcro shoes after grade school and that ain't stopping you now....shorts will be waiting for you when you get here next week. Hehe

It's funny, I've taught in Velcro Puma's for 3 years now. I like em, that's all that matters. To the rest, well...

I got the original Adicross and always got a lot of rubbing along the back of my heel. Not sure why. I have always been loyal to Adidas golf shoes and they are the "ones that fit right for me" but something about the original Adicross didn't click for me. I'm assuming that the increased flexibility in the uppers of these will fix the issue I had. I really love the looks of these.

And yes, I still love you Freddie. Haha

FWIW, none of my shoes next week will have laces. Tennis shoes or my boots!

And yes, I still love you Freddie. Haha

FWIW, none of my shoes next week will have laces. Tennis shoes or my boots!
You're my boy blue!

Back