The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my very close friends sells boats. he sold another friend of ours a boat at cost.

but, I dont do boats.

One of my very close friends sells boats. he sold another friend of ours a boat at cost.

but, I dont do boats.

Boats and ho's

daily-morning-awesomeness-45.jpg

I'm SO tired of giving hygiene speeches. Good grief.

Glad I could help!

If Coach Jman told me I am funky and stinking up the class....I'd do whatever necessary to stop being funky.

Its so bad, so, so bad.

We used to have a guy that worked here name Simeon and he actually smelled like poop every day. I dont mean the normally stinky BO. I mean he actually smelled like he washed himself in human feces. How gross can you be that your boss has to tell you that you smell?

If Coach Jman told me I am funky and stinking up the class....I'd do whatever necessary to stop being funky.

You can never stop being a funky white boy Jake. It's in your blood.

Coach Miles would have probably had to give me that one a time or two in highschool. I was filthy.

I feel bad for the one's who don't realize it, but I've got some who wear it like a badge of honor and laugh about it.

Fun Fact: I offer bonus for Febreeze, in my desk I have 23 cans of it ready to go. Seriously.

I feel bad for the one's who don't realize it, but I've got some who wear it like a badge of honor and laugh about it.

Fun Fact: I offer bonus for Febreeze, in my desk I have 23 cans of it ready to go. Seriously.

The ladies must love them...

Can you rig up one of those room misters to go off every 10 seconds or so?

Like in the bathrooms? That'd be pretty awesome, orange zestiness every 10 minutes. Haha

pic or its a lie!

Like in the bathrooms? That'd be pretty awesome, orange zestiness every 10 minutes. Haha

Yep, exactly that kind. Some company makes an at home version. Rig that thing right up next to the door (or at his desk) so it blasts the room every few minutes.

Hahaha, they even put their names on them before giving to you!

I hope the Glade only counts for half the points.

Boom got em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back