Hello from central MO

woody_74

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi I'm Matt a new poster to this board. I love the site so far, and wish I could play as much golf as some one here. I am definitely not a great golfer, but I love to play and have fun with friends. I am also hoping my new Taylor Made Rocketballz help my game.

Greetings from Central Missouri as well. Welcome to THP, Matt!

Hey Matt. Just joined too. I'm also playing the Rocketballz.

Welcome to THP.

Hey hey hey..it appears us Show Me Staters are gaining on the Georgians.....now they only outnumber us 1,000 to 1...hahahaha

Welcome aboard man...whereabouts in Central MO? I am in SW MO and best I can tell there is only one other THPer from this part of the state..seems like STL and KC areas have a handfull each. Maybe we are getting to the point we can have some occasional get togethers somewhere centrally located.

I hope you have set aside no less than 6 hours per day for the next month to get caught up on everything thats going on on this site...then you should be able to stay caught up by setting aside 2 hours per day..haha..

This site is awesome...glad you found it.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise Matt!

Hey hey hey..it appears us Show Me Staters are gaining on the Georgians.....now they only outnumber us 1,000 to 1...hahahaha

Welcome aboard man...whereabouts in Central MO? I am in SW MO and best I can tell there is only one other THPer from this part of the state..seems like STL and KC areas have a handfull each. Maybe we are getting to the point we can have some occasional get togethers somewhere centrally located.

I hope you have set aside no less than 6 hours per day for the next month to get caught up on everything thats going on on this site...then you should be able to stay caught up by setting aside 2 hours per day..haha..

This site is awesome...glad you found it.

That would be cool. Maybe Lake of the Ozarks or something.

Welcome. You will love your Taylormade. Great club!!

Welcome to THP glad you joined

Hello from St. Louis!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. I'm currently from central Missouri, working here another couple weeks, lol. Great area, hope to be back here full time soon.

Missouri is showing up hard in this welcome thread. I like it!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Hiddy Matt, welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp Matt

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Back