2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Let's go boys and girls...........if you are on the fence about this thing, time to jump off and get on board! I'm ready to find out about this Callaway news! Let's get r done!

no kidding man, me too and Im not even attending, no reason this thing shouldnt be full already!

Let's go boys and girls...........if you are on the fence about this thing, time to jump off and get on board! I'm ready to find out about this Callaway news! Let's get r done!

just remember that you last few guys who sign up will now have done it all for the Nookie..........

just remember that you last few guys who sign up will now have done it all for the Nookie..........

Nice!!! Thought I would help

Why aren't you coming? You never met a THP gathering you couldn't make. C'mon!!

hehe, cant go to the well too many times this early in the year.

Accumulating Brownie points to make the trip to Vegas!

Haven't heard that song in a long time. Come on guys, do it for the Nookie!

2 spots left?

Haha!

So you can take that cookie; and stick it up your, YEAH!!!

:alien:

Haven't heard that song in a long time. Come on guys, do it for the Nookie!

2 spots left?

Yeah that's what GG told me when I messaged her. She's got me on the list, I'll have to pay after midnight tonight so as long as 2 people don't sneak in prior to that I'm good.

Yeah that's what GG told me when I messaged her. She's got me on the list, I'll have to pay after midnight tonight so as long as 2 people don't sneak in prior to that I'm good.
Ahhh, so after you sign up there will be one?! Let's go THP peeps! Callaway is going to be there with their clubs! Team Callaway will be there (TBD) and there will be golf played! Let's go!

58 days

Update.. I'm on the road to Texas in 8 weeks & 4 1/2 hrs.

Sent from my DROID X2

Ahhh, so after you sign up there will be one?! Let's go THP peeps! Callaway is going to be there with their clubs! Team Callaway will be there (TBD) and there will be golf played! Let's go!

Yup just one slot after me

Ron, quit sweating. You're in. You can pay me back later. 1 slot remaining.

Dude, that is seriously nice of you! Wow, people here never cease to amaze me. Thank you

I heard Manti's girlfriend just took the last spot!

Ok, I'm done.

Ron, quit sweating. You're in. You can pay me back later. 1 slot remaining.
I've been here a month, been to a gathering, been selected to test new golf balls and this site still never ceases to amaze me.

We have to be missing some Texans?! Have we reached out to everyone about this event that we can think of? Love to see this thing full tonight

BigTex is about all I can think of but his daughter is playing a lot of golf lately on the weekends.

Right on Jeff!

Back