The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better offer refunds because I'm not a fan of the douche they got to replace him. (lead singer of My Darkest Days)

Yeah. I am having a hard time imagining that. Probably get their butts booed off stage if this doesn't go well.

Why'd he quit JRod?

Sounds like a typical case of lead singer douchebaggery but you hear 10 different stories from 10 different people.

People should learn from Chris Cornell, Benjamin Burnley, Jerry Cantrell, and countless others that just because you think you are "the band" it doesn't always work out so well when you venture off on your own.

Sounds like a typical case of lead singer douchebaggery but you hear 10 different stories from 10 different people.

People should learn from Chris Cornell, Benjamin Burnley, Jerry Cantrell, and countless others that just because you think you are "the band" it doesn't always work out so well when you venture off on your own.

Agreed. Though I did like some of Cornell's solo stuff.

It was ok but it didn't even sniff Soundgarden.

Not even close. Superunknown was the first CD I ever bought for myself. One of my favorite albums of all time. Put it in and just push play.

I do love me some Soundgarden

I do love me some Soundgarden

We should travel well on the way to Texas than. I was hoping you weren't a Fannilow. LOL

True story, I kid you not. Bhilln and I didn't listen to the radio for one second, all the way from Peoria, Illinois, to Dayton, Ohio.

Really disappointing to hear that

We should travel well on the way to Texas than. I was hoping you weren't a Fannilow. LOL

True story, I kid you not. Bhilln and I didn't listen to the radio for one second, all the way from Peoria, Illinois, to Dayton, Ohio.

Where do you stand on Pink Floyd, rush, etc

I'm good, dude. Classic rock or rock, and we will get along just fine. Once you break out the show tunes and Captain and Tenile, you are losing your co-pilot. LOL.

I wish I grew up in the 70s and 80s. Man. That was real music not this autotune crap or this play as fast as you can music.
Van Halen, Rush, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, so many more classics

I wish I grew up in the 70s and 80s. Man. That was real music not this autotune crap or this play as fast as you can music.
Van Halen, Rush, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, so many more classics

It's funny, the older I have got, the more into the music before my generation I have got . Other than the 90's, the music of my generation has sucked. The 90's was pretty epic, with Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, etc. The music today just sucks. It's got damn awful.

Watching son and two of his buddies at Jumpstreet. I would be in the dodge ball cage with them if not for my neck!

Would be owning that game!

LtEvO TaPpEd

It's funny, the older I have got, the more into the music before my generation I have got . Other than the 90's, the music of my generation has sucked. The 90's was pretty epic, with Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, etc. The music today just sucks. It's got damn awful.

I'm with you, I listen to so little new stuff its silly.

Awful doesn't begin to describe it. I don't think I stay on the same station for more than a song.

Awful doesn't begin to describe it. I don't think I stay on the same station for more than a song.

I can't. I lose my damn mind. I listen to some of the newer stuff because some of them actually do have a little talent. The dog and I were jamming out to some Phil Collins tonight on our way to get dinner. And it wasn't even a great Phil Collins song, but it beat the hell out of Justin Beiber.

I can't. I lose my damn mind. I listen to some of the newer stuff because some of them actually do have a little talent. The dog and I were jamming out to some Phil Collins tonight on our way to get dinner. And it wasn't even a great Phil Collins song, but it beat the hell out of Justin Beiber.

I can't stand the auto tune generation of music, but there's some eclectic stuff in my bag. Gorillaz, Daft Punk, etc

I listen to indie stuff, but mainstream music is horrendous now, true.

Everyone knows you have beiber fever!

This is super OCD of me, but I hate the left-over sticky residue when you remove the stickers from your shafts.

Anyone got a good way to remove it? I don't have any Goo-Gone anymore.

This is super OCD of me, but I hate the left-over sticky residue when you remove the stickers from your shafts.

Anyone got a good way to remove it? I don't have any Goo-Gone anymore.

Didnt want my suggestion? Hahaha Lighter fluid works for real.

I edited my post. Lighter fluid works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back