What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i couldnt justify the outlay, if I could I would but hey who knows what the future holds.

Completely understand as the cost to come over is huge. It would be a trip of a lifetime though. I can promise that.

Right this is out of left field but Captains what is your favourate colour? And what premiership football team do you or would you follow? Your answers depend on where my support goes.

Right this is out of left field but Captains what is your favourate colour? And what premiership football team do you or would you follow? Your answers depend on where my support goes.
Haha, I love your process dude. I'd be an Arsenal fan, just because that's a kick ass name.

Favorite color....THP Green cuz I bleed it!

Completely understand as the cost to come over is huge. It would be a trip of a lifetime though. I can promise that.
You know what I know that, the only interest my wife pays in golf is the courses over there and how beautiful they look, I keep saying im going to play over there one day.

My favorite color is blue and my team is Fulham. Not really sure if they are in the premiere league to be honest

You know what I know that, the only interest my wife pays in golf is the courses over there and how beautiful they look, I keep saying im going to play over there one day.
And when you do it will be an amazing experience. Pick a THP event of any kind and go, you'll be glad you did it!

I'm pretty sure deano likes all the same stuff you do

They are in the premier league and play at craven cottage, you got half of it right ;)

Haha my buddy at work is huge into soccer. So one night I just picked a team and now we argue. Just trying to be honest. I am getting a Fulham jersey though

Who does he follow?

I forget. He keeps mentioning one dude who seems to score goals at will though. I think his team is a good one. Is there a green and yellow team?

Definitely not ManU. He hates them

That might be the one. I will ask him Monday when I see him

I don't often say War Eagle, but when I do, it's to show my allegiance to Team Albatross for the 2013 Morgan Cup!

...Or as a joke

Anyway, I'm rolling with Team Albatross this year.

I don't often say War Eagle, but when I do, it's to show my allegiance to Team Albatross for the 2013 Morgan Cup!

...Or as a joke

Welcome aboard!!

...Or as a joke

Way to go MSB, this is a big moment in making the rivalry friendlier, there are 3 of us auburn folk on Albatross.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Way to go MSB, this is a big moment in making the rivalry friendlier, there are 3 of us auburn folk on Albatross.

Dude, I do not need to know that. Let's not push our luck here!

Well since Cam Newton is not one of them, you guys are screwed

...Or as a joke

Yes sir!! Love having your support, MSB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back