What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since Cam Newton is not one of them, you guys are screwed
Would have been better if you kept it with golf and used Dufner instead of Cam. I expected better from you, Chunky.

Would have been better if you kept it with golf and used Dufner instead of Cam. I expected better from you, Chunky.

Well since we are talking about a championship, I went with Cam. I will do better next time

Well since we are talking about a championship, I went with Cam. I will do better next time

Oh snap!!!

Who gets a championship first, Duffner or WE?

I've always thought of the Morgan Cup as a Golf Tournament...

I've always thought of the Morgan Cup as a Golf Tournament...

Well the person who has no chance of winning would not think of it in terms of champions...

Right this is out of left field but Captains what is your favourate colour? And what premiership football team do you or would you follow? Your answers depend on where my support goes.

Favorite color is Blue which is why it will be the color of my driver. Hmmm premier football team, I need to talk to smalls

Well the person who has no chance of winning would not think of it in terms of champions...
Bwaahahhahha... Poor Team Hackers, heading for a buzz saw.

Team dot com is the best place for winners

After much thought this week I have decided to lend my support to Team
Spoiler
HACKERS

Awesome, thanks for supporting the soon to be BACK 2 BACK champions!

Can't go wrong with Hackers. They were the cinderella story last year. They were Butler.

Even though you are supporting an inferior team, we appreciate your support. Thanks boss!

Even though you are supporting an inferior team, we appreciate your support. Thanks boss!
I was thinking the same thing, any support is good support.

After much thought this week I have decided to lend my support to Team
Spoiler
HACKERS

I guess chunky needs support too

Remember folks, THP would be inaccessible if it wasn't for Dot Com, support the right team, team for champions

Next you time everyone is on their computer go to the browser bar and type in www.thp and see what happens, it's useless without the .com, THP would not exist without Dot Com so come support the winning team

Next you time everyone is on their computer go to the browser bar and type in www.thp and see what happens, it's useless without the .com, THP would not exist without Dot Com so come support the winning team
That is Deep Satchmo..............but you're right, I did add the .com to the end and it worked! #Winning!

Thanks for the internet 101 lesson. Now for those looking to support a team rich in winning tradition clearly they need to look no further than Team Paradise.

I'm not begging anyone, but pretty soon I'm going to start beating people who choose to support other teams. No I'm kidding. Am I? :devil:

Thanks for the internet 101 lesson. Now for those looking to support a team rich in winning tradition clearly they need to look no further than Team Paradise.

I'm not begging anyone, but pretty soon I'm going to start beating people who choose to support other teams. No I'm kidding. Am I? :devil:

people aren't afraid of you Jake. I am, but that doesn't mean anyone else is

I've been afraid of this day coming for a long time Dean. What will I do when it's revealed that I'm really just a pansy that can't scare anyone?

dcbrad will do my dirty work in that case! Guaranteed he can pound some peeps.

I've been afraid of this day coming for a long time Dean. What will I do when it's revealed that I'm really just a pansy that can't scare anyone?

dcbrad will do my dirty work in that case! Guaranteed he can pound some peeps.

I'm scared of that guy too. The guy knows how to crack bones

, captain intensity is too unstable and unpredictable to follow into battle that's why they call him intensity, I'd rather have a wise and aggressive captain like deano than a crazy guy who runs around with a cape!

Team Dot Com FTW

The jake/ captain intensity relationship is somewhat Jekyll/Hyde-ish, too unstable, you never know when a caped fiend will jump out next!

, captain intensity is too unstable and unpredictable to follow into battle that's why they call him intensity, I'd rather have a wise and aggressive captain like deano than a crazy guy who runs around with a cape!

Team Dot Com FTW
Somone who keeps the streets safe or someone who supports crooked politicians actions all day long. I know which one I'd trust! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back