Cobra dave

Reaction score
Handicap
New to the forum ,golfing half my life started at 5 years old at Gleddoch ,Langbank ,Scotland played until I was 14 and of a 15 handicap.at 28years old last year I joined Lenzie,Glasgow,Scotland so after 14 years out got rusty and started mid season at 24handicap thankfully ended the season at 21 had a target of 18 but unfortunately due to work on able to enter 4competitions to allow me to get cut.

been working hard through the winter took some lessons and my 5games this year are looking promising so far but it's on a shortened course and winter greens.

looking forward to the golf chat on hear and I'm sure my fiancé will appreciate me ot talking golf to her ow LOL

welcome to the forum Dave

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

welcome to THP Dave!

Glad you signed up. Look forward to talking golf and equipment with you.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks guys,enjoying it already and ordered a new stand bag based on an amazing detailed review on here

Welcome! This is the place for people with golfing issues.

Welcome to THP!

a friendly welcome from across two ponds! Keep working at it and I'm sure you'll get back to where you were or even lower! Aloha from Hawaii!

Welcome to THP.

Hoping lower targets below 15 this year and single figures next year , wanting to be first single figure handicapper in family.big target to hit 15 this year but I'm getting better....here's hoping thanks for the welcome and aloha

Welcome to THP. Glad to have you as part of the community.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Back