Puma Introduces Faas Lite Golf Shoe

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While at the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show, THP caught up with Grant from Puma Golf about a new line of shoes hitting stores soon.

http://bit.ly/W3t9IS

I have been looking into minimalist shoes. These look pretty slick!

I like the ending with the #MagnetFail

Great interview and these looked fantastic in person! Puma has some slick light spikeless offerings that I can't wait to try.

I've been waiting on these. I can't wait to try them on!!! AWESOME!!!

I too laughed at the end. However, I want to look at those mesh shoes. I dont really need them to stick to a wall.

That guy is a good saleman! Super light golf shoes are going around the event this year!

Wish they were hitting stores sooner. Looks like tons of color options.

What would be the difference between these and running shoes? The upper appears to be the same and the sole is flexible like a running shoe, not seeing the difference here....?

What would be the difference between these and running shoes? The upper appears to be the same and the sole is flexible like a running shoe, not seeing the difference here....?

These were my thoughts as well. Curious to hear some info to answer this.

certainly sound lightweight. I like the style of them as well

I think the mesh ones would be great for hot Texas days!

I'm not a big fan of the look of these but watching him play with them and see the held up with a magnet is pretty cool. Even though not my style I might consider the mess ones for nice days.

I absolutely love these shoes. Did it seem like both are coming out in June or just the ultra light pair? Hopefully the waterproof ones will be out sooner.

More than the look, these shoes are well made and light weight. JMAN and I cold stop talking about the Puma offerings. Anyone that gets down with Puma will be pleased.

More than the look, these shoes are well made and light weight. JMAN and I cold stop talking about the Puma offerings. Anyone that gets down with Puma will be pleased.

Nice. Can't wait for all pictures. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.

These suckers are beautiful. I've been tempted to buy a pair of Puma golf shoes for years now, and these may be the ones that finally make me bite!

I am really excited about these. Spending time with Grant and seeing these first hand had me wanting a pair.

I am really excited about these. Spending time with Grant and seeing these first hand had me wanting a pair.

Aren't you a bit of a shoehound anyway?

Those light weight summer shoes could be a big benefit in Myrtle in July! But what is there to keep the sand out of your shoes?

They look amazingly light and I bet they are super comfortable, plus Grant seems like a lot of fun.

After seeing the pic here I liked the look, but that was a a great way to get me more interested. I'll definitely be looking to try these out.

Those look stellar, I might pick these up for the upcoming season. I've been a Puma shoe fan for a while, never really for golf though, but these might be the ones to change that.

Those look amazing, not too in your face like some of the previous Puma offerings. I am pondering the mesh ones for the humid summers we have.

I can't wait to try these on:
BBdk-Y9CQAAHfWs.jpg:large

We will have much more coming on this line of shoes in the coming weeks.

Back