SeeMore Putters Thread

Great message to you guys from Seemore! It will be interesting to see the improvement you guys experience going through their methods.

Here is the message we just got!!

Dear Tim,

Congratulations on being selected to Team Cobra-Puma/SeeMore! The SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi) staff is excited to work with you. We will follow up after the 2013 PGA show. You use a putter for over 40% of your strokes during a round of golf. We want to make sure you get the most out of your SeeMore putter. We are working to find a SPi instructor in your area so that you can receive "hands on" instruction. If for some reason this does not work, do not worry, our expert in-house instructors will be there for you - 24/7 - either by email, phone or video.

Congratulations again and welcome to the SeeMore family.

Sincerely,
Ted

That is awesome! What an experience for all the staffers!

That is pretty sweet. You cobra staffers are in for a great treat with SeeMore. I think I need a new one here soon...

We seriously seriously are. Very lucky.

Here is the message we just got!!

Dear Tim,

Congratulations on being selected to Team Cobra-Puma/SeeMore! The SeeMore Putter Institute (SPi) staff is excited to work with you. We will follow up after the 2013 PGA show. You use a putter for over 40% of your strokes during a round of golf. We want to make sure you get the most out of your SeeMore putter. We are working to find a SPi instructor in your area so that you can receive "hands on" instruction. If for some reason this does not work, do not worry, our expert in-house instructors will be there for you - 24/7 - either by email, phone or video.

Congratulations again and welcome to the SeeMore family.

Sincerely,
Ted

Very, very cool. I can't wait to hear about your experiences!

I think I could use the hands on approach to my putting, the Cobra guys are very lucky.

The putting journey you are all about to go on is something I'll enjoy following.

That's awesome! Seemore is definitely going to take care of you guys!

Yup. SeeMore is top notch. Second to none

I can't wait to hear more about the new z2 series!
BBdmD-CCMAAvCwF.jpg:large

I saw that also on Twitter this morning...wow. Nice new look!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Nice. Sort of M2-ish.

Honestly, the PTM sort of has me more interested now than it did at first. I'd like to try the old trusty FGP shape since it's one that I've never had. Might as well get the really pretty one if I do go that route.

Honestly, the PTM sort of has me more interested now than it did at first. I'd like to try the old trusty FGP shape since it's one that I've never had. Might as well get the really pretty one if I do go that route.

I love the FGP shape, I've got the original FGP, Bronze FGP, and an mFGP cs on the way.....it's only natural to snatch a PTM1. I to have many more SeeMores, but not until after I get my grubby little hands on a PTM1.

I think it's just destiny for you at this point lol.

This is exactly what I've been thinking.

Just saw your post Hawk. The Z series was one of the most well balanced putters I have tried. The one I tested was a bit more "malet like" but the same concept.I want the center shaftered version. I loved the flange on the back which gave it some extrodinary stability.

Very nice. Hell, the X2 has a pretty beefy flange too. Was it a milled face?

The one I tested was milled. Yes the X2 has a beefy flange but it was somethign about how the weight ws distributed on the in the Z line which made it feel so good to me.

I am hanging on every word right SMG. :drool:

Back