2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the Morgan Cup happening? Don't tell me it is already going on?
The actual event takes place July 27-29 at Trueblue in myrtle beach. The next 6 months will p rove to be very enjoyable to follow along.

Captain War is bringing it for Team Albatross. Good work

Ok guys and gals... I had earlier put up pics from a yardage book mikedean was kind enough to get me from True Blue. Well today I received his long lost "brother". Pics will be up soon for all to enjoy and study.

books.jpg

Last edited:
I like the motivationally charged drive to go low War. Keep up the winning attitude and keep shaving strokes.

I didn't see one on Cobra or Puma's sight. I'll check to see prices on the Ogio, Club Glove or Hard sided.

I found my Ogio Monster on Ebay brand new for $99 with free shipping...they sell for $249 in the stores...be sure to check Ebay.

Ok guys and gals... I had earlier put up pics from a yardage book mikedean was kind enough to get me from True Blue. Well today I received his long lost "brother". Pics will be up soon for all to enjoy and study.

books.jpg

grass, sand, and water...what more would you need to know? :alien:

I found my Ogio Monster on Ebay brand new for $99 with free shipping...they sell for $249 in the stores...be sure to check Ebay.
Awesome, thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to save some searches on them!!!

And buildings. If there is one, I will hit it lol.

I don't remember any buildings being out there at Caledonia. However, for someone who struggles with a hook as their miss, the first tee shot is a little intimidating because the road that leads to the clubhouse runs down the left side of that hole and it's OB if you go into the road. Of course, you don't want to hit a car either!

books.jpg
Looking forward to seeing the pics. Wish I old get over there before July.

I know it isn't a sponsor for the MC this year, but I know Castor Hades

should have this putter grip:
157.png

The Finisher putter grip is constructed with the most innovative, durable, and soft-gel grip materials in the market. The unique blend of proprietary components utilizes Player Hand Control™ construction to maximize the player’s grip response. Read. Address. Finish.
156.png

http://www.bwgrips.com/cms/thefinisher

OK the PGA show has come and gone which means information will soon be coming out about each of our sponsors and of the event as a whole. I am sure everyone, participants and supporters alike are waiting to gather some information. What do people want to hear? Is it format of the event? Is it a time line for ordering equipment? Is it additional info about a certain brand? What are we all wanting to hear?

It's hard to pinpoint where the bulk of my excitement is right now. I guess I'm just excited to see the actual products in hand and test them out. I was in Atlanta Friday to watch a good buddy's band play a concert and headed over to Golfsmith and the pga ss and wished so badly that I could hit this years Cobra gear. But I did get a chance to roll some seemore's for a solid 45 min and have some major pondering going on there.

OK the PGA show has come and gone which means information will soon be coming out about each of our sponsors and of the event as a whole. I am sure everyone, participants and supporters alike are waiting to gather some information. What do people want to hear? Is it format of the event? Is it a time line for ordering equipment? Is it additional info about a certain brand? What are we all wanting to hear?
To be honest I'm very excited to spend time with all of the folks that will be in MB. I'm excited to see what is in store for all of us but spending time with friends is really top on my list.

the Xhots aren't far behind or the format. Sharing this experience with everyone and then hanging with those making the trip is going to be a blast.

To be honest I'm very excited to spend time with all of the folks that will be in MB. I'm excited to see what is in store for all of us but spending time with friends is really top on my list.

the Xhots aren't far behind or the format. Sharing this experience with everyone and then hanging with those making the trip is going to be a blast.

You hit it right on the head. Sharing this experience and them hanging an competing together is going to be amazing.

Tapatalking on my iPhone 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back