The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little girl turns two tomorrow. Hard to believe it's been two years since she came in to this world.

She cracks me up on a daily basis, and for the past two weeks every time I have asked her what she wants for a birthday gift, her only response has been, "candles."

My little girl turns two tomorrow. Hard to believe it's been two years since she came in to this world.

She cracks me up on a daily basis, and for the past two weeks every time I have asked her what she wants for a birthday gift, her only response has been, "candles."
Well at least you will get off cheap this year.

Time flies buddy, cherish every moment!

That's like at Christmas my oldest girl,just turned 5. All she wanted was a helicopter with a free remote. (Her exact words)

I didn't know what thread to put this in. But it was funny and I was laughing and laughing makes you happy so....

I volunteer at the American Legion serving breakfast on Sunday mornings. This morning 2 70 year old ladies almost came to blows over 2 pieces of sausage. It was hilarious. One called the other stupid and it went bad from there. Too funny! :laughing:

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I didn't know what thread to put this in. But it was funny and I was laughing and laughing makes you happy so....

I volunteer at the American Legion serving breakfast on Sunday mornings. This morning 2 70 year old ladies almost came to blows over 2 pieces of sausage. It was hilarious. One called the other stupid and it went bad from there. Too funny! :laughing:

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Over sausage? Now some bacon, I could understand....lol

Over sausage? Now some bacon, I could understand....lol

Sausage is girthier! Those old ladies want them thick. Lol bacon is too flat and flimsy. :laughing:

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Sausage is girthier! Those old ladies want them thick. Lol bacon is too flat and flimsy. :laughing:

Amphibians can tapatalk!
Oh, we are still talking about breakfast food here, got it.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Hmm, guess that's how they roll in nw Ohio

Hmm, guess that's how they roll in nw Ohio

I guess it's your bad that you southern Ohioans don't roll like us northerners. :laughing:

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Finally an owner of the iPhone 5!

Woke up to schools being closed due to ice and freezing rain. County it! Now I get to watch golf and get my student teaching application done. Awesome

We refinanced in May for about 2% lower interest and went from 30 to 15 years.

Tax statement show we paid $2000 more in interest the 5 months before the refi compared to the second half of the year. Huge savings right there.

Woke up to schools being closed due to ice and freezing rain. County it! Now I get to watch golf and get my student teaching application done. Awesome

Great timing on bad weather for golf watching. My mom and step dad are doing a UShip of a sailboat and had to stop off for the night due to weather. Scary stuff when one is pulling such a large load. Worry about them a lot.

Stay safe all you that are in the ice storm.

LtEvO TaPpEd

We refinanced in May for about 2% lower interest and went from 30 to 15 years.

Tax statement show we paid $2000 more in interest the 5 months before the refi compared to the second half of the year. Huge savings right there.

That is awesome. Can't beat rates right now!

Great timing on bad weather for golf watching. My mom and step dad are doing a UShip of a sailboat and had to stop off for the night due to weather. Scary stuff when one is pulling such a large load. Worry about them a lot.

Stay safe all you that are in the ice storm.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Thanks. Yeah ice storms are nothing to sneeze at I actually think they are worse than snow. You never know what is out there. Scary stuff.

Gotta to stay positive and know that they will be smart especially with such bad weather. Good luck.

Bucket List Item Officially Checked Off

Bucket List Item Officially Checked Off

Woohoo I got my Guinness World Record certificate in the mail today!

GWRecord.jpg

That is sweet! Congrats..

*goes to the drawing board*

That's one BIG-O CORN HOLE ...pics??

That is awesome! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back