2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cleveland fitting cart is sending out some awesome vibes.. I can't wait to see which of the local fitters pick one up, and see what the options are in it.. Iron shaft variances in more than just standard length are what I've been hunting for.

Dude your telling me. I am going to have to hit up the PGA Superstore when i get back to Dallas for the invitational. I am sure they will have some LH stuff. I am pumped for you guys, and to see which "colours" you choose on your wedges hehe

dhjkelly;1933946[B said:
]haha on Sunday singles coming down 18 I hit one from the fairway that went into the bushes right in front of the clubhouse. Could have killed someone on the balcony watching us.

[/B]

Nah that was driver. During that practice round i actually lost all my balls and just ended up drinking ice cold beers with Wareagle. They were some of the best beers i've ever had

I fired one off the range also on 15 during a practice round. Absolutely sent peopel running for cover.

For me its about the event in July and hanging out with some good people and having a great time. Meeting back up with good friends and meeting some new ones for the first time. Having gone to a number of THP events, this is truly what its all about.

The equipment is exciting but is really an after thought, if I wanted equipment Id just buy it. This experience will be so so so much more than that.

I'm most excited about the event and the camaraderie. However, that doesn't happen until July. So the equipment side will be awfully exciting in the months between.

Been a crazy week so please pardon the coloneling

Wasnt yorkem was it...lol

Yorkem layin down the law!!

Haha...nope, was not me although I hate seeing anyone in my office on the facebook.

Haha not at all. It was not a mean talking to either. More like a company wide policy against social sites and my social site is THP. I didn't get in trouble or anything, just asked to maybe not have it open all the time. I will have to concentrate on lunch.

Anyway on to the important things. I tried getting info from Josh on this Bridgestone announcement and he clammed up on me. How rude! OK fellas we need someone at the Bridgestone booth stat!!

I am not included in that policy, thank goodness.

Did someone say they wanted Callaway news? Apparently it's coming....

Holy carp that is awesome!

He shot a +3 75!

Nice round Ryan! Congrats bro.

No buildings at Caledonia...but Yorkem did IceJack the condos on True Blue during the practice round....hahahaha

Ooohhh...I thoought I was going to get by without that coming up. Thanks Tim hahaha

Or than just chilling with everyone and talking. Amazing to see and meet everyone. I can't wait to see everyone again!!!

QFT! I cannot wait to see everybody, newbies and vets alike.

Short term I'm excited to hear what (if any) format changes will be made this year. Then of course the biggest thing that I'm excited about is getting down there and just hanging out with the guys, that is hands down the best part in my opinion. I hope someone throws a party like Triple Bogey Tim and sharkwrestler did last year Wednesday evening, that was a really cool way to start things out for everyone.

I absolutely agree Jake. The Wednesday night BBQ was awesome, and I am really curious to see what changes there will be in the format with the 4th team added.

Been a crazy week so please pardon the coloneling

Haha...nope, was not me although I hate seeing anyone in my office on the facebook.

I am not included in that policy, thank goodness.

Holy carp that is awesome!

Nice round Ryan! Congrats bro.

Ooohhh...I thoought I was going to get by without that coming up. Thanks Tim hahaha

QFT! I cannot wait to see everybody, newbies and vets alike.

I absolutely agree Jake. The Wednesday night BBQ was awesome, and I am really curious to see what changes there will be in the format with the 4th team added.

Haha well you are the company

I love the getting of equipment. I love the excitement that builds for everyone once you get that PM to send in your specs. The staff bag is amazing. Seeing your name on that OEM bag brings it all into focus.

I loved talking with everyone about their games and the work they were putting in. And of course I loved getting down there and meeting everyone. The entire process is amazing and everything about it is special. Don't be afraid to say you look forward to the equipment the most. For a lot of us, this will be the closest you will ever be to getting clubs that are absolutely fit to you. It is a lot of fun and I love equipment so it is one of my favorite parts

I think that's extremely well said. I think we all know its about more than the equipment but for some of us going through this for the first time, being treated like a tour player with the equipment deal is certainly very very exciting. If it wasn't there wouldn't be near the anticipation for the coveted tour rep PMs.

It's a joy to see all the excitement of what you guys have in store for you. I think this is going to be the best one yet! I don't have anything to base it off of but going through the other Morgan Cup threads. However, it does seem to be building up that way and looking forward to following along.

Wishing each and every one of you all the best and soak it in. Document and would really enjoy reading memroirs down the road.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I haven't done as good a job as I wanted to documenting things so far but its one of my goals from today going forward.

Really looking forward to the whole experience. So many great things that come with the Morgan cup. But having fun and spending time with new and old friends is prob what I'm looking forward to the most.

One other thing I am looking forward to is the looks on the faces of the newbies. I think I was in awe so often last year that I did not take it all in as much as I could have and I want to see if the newbies have the same looks on their faces that I am sure I did much of last year.

One other thing I am looking forward to is the looks on the faces of the newbies. I think I was in awe so often last year that I did not take it all in as much as I could have and I want to see if the newbies have the same looks on their faces that I am sure I did much of last year.

I loved sharing the experience with all the newbies last year. From the day they were announced till that Sunday night in MB. There is so much excitement and so much unknown of what you are about to go through, it's just fun to be a part of it with them.

I loved sharing the experience with all the newbies last year. From the day they were announced till that Sunday night in MB. There is so much excitement and so much unknown of what you are about to go through, it's just fun to be a part of it with them.

And the guys that had gone through it before were awesome. They did their best to tell us what to expect answered tons of questions and really made it a ton easier for all of us. I hope I can help do the same for this years new class.

Had some catching up to do...been crazy week at work 24/7 for a week, and this week will be the same, but I'll try to catch up here every now and then!

I know it isn't a sponsor for the MC this year, but I know Castor Hades should have this putter grip:
http://www.bwgrips.com/cms/thefinisher

Lol...thanks :D

For some it's all about the equipment, for others it's about camaraderie, and some will be most focused on the competition.

For me, during this time of year, it's just the anticipation to get to play golf! Golf with awesome people.

Or than just chilling with everyone and talking. Amazing to see and meet everyone. I can't wait to see everyone again!!!

I do actually think that the moments sitting with all of you guys with a cold one after an excellent round of golf will be the precious moments I'll remember.

I'm really looking forward to be a newbie in the ultimate amateur golf event. Nothing more special I could be expecting!

TODAY is the day the Bridgestone staffers learn more about the "customization" that Bridgestone is releasing!

TODAY is the day the Bridgestone staffers learn more about the "customization" that Bridgestone is releasing!

Gonna be a fun day! All the Morgan Cup staffers have so much to be excited about, but something tells me Bridgestone has something that's going to amaze us all

did I miss where this said it was being announced today?

Announcements are always fun! I think the Bridgestone guys should all pumped up to hear what is in store.

Announcements are always fun! I think the Bridgestone guys should all pumped up to hear what is in store.

Something tells you know a little more then your letting on........

Love hearing announcements

Something tells you know a little more then your letting on........

Love hearing announcements

I know nothing, I'll be tuning into FB just like 8 other guys

I hadn't seen it either Mike, I was just going off of what Thainer said, lol

Yeah I havent been on facebook that much as of late, mostly twitter so I must have missed where they said it was being announced

5usape9u.jpg

TTing

cool, thanks for the scoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back