SeeMore Putters Thread

Best part is, you can email/call him anytime if something goes wrong or there are struggles and he's there to help talk you through it with help/hints/things to think about. So good. I need to go back for a touch up, I really do.

I will give him an email this weekend. Thanks for all the work you have been doing for THP. I like reading about your putting adventures and experiences.

I will give him an email this weekend. Thanks for all the work you have been doing for THP. I like reading about your putting adventures and experiences.

I appreciate the kind words dude, everything is for the greater good of THP! I love this place, I love this family.

Maybe we'll get to tee it up in Dallas, eh? Wish I was making the extra rounds!

Do you like the mFGP over the other mallet/midmallet designs? Or is it difficult to compare them after the fact, because it seems like so many of you SeeMore testers got as much out of the fitting/SPi instruction & changed techniques.

I should probably just go to a SeeMore fitter & see what works best for me, but I wanted to get comfortable with some of the tips posted here first, so I'll have a better idea of what already works & what doesn't. My putting technique already seemed to match up well with what they (& you) describe, but I definitely think a well-trained pair of eyes would be worth the hour drive & cost of fitting.

Contact him. Very, very good instructor!!
-Chris Carfangia - Silver Certified
chris_carfangia.jpg
Pine Lakes Golf Club
6233 West Liberty Street

Hubbard, *OH 44425
Tel.: 330-534-9026
WWW: http://www.golfpinelakes.com
E-mail: chris@golfpinelakes.com

I cannot recommend going to an SPi instructor enough if you have one within distance. It is truly an experience and eye opening.

The mFGP2 is my favorite mid-mallet design EVER, and I'm a putter ho of the highest standing and have owned tons of mid-mallets. It just fits my eye better than any other for whatever reason, I really do love it.

That's awesome. I love my SeeMore... hadn't really thought of ever seeing an instructor too. Pondering this for sure...

I appreciate the kind words dude, everything is for the greater good of THP! I love this place, I love this family.

Maybe we'll get to tee it up in Dallas, eh? Wish I was making the extra rounds!

Dude, I chased you around down in Austin. I was playing in cookie's group behind you and JB on Saturday down their. Don't know if I could hang the big dogs. I know it would be a blast though.

Holy crap the PCB belly was money for me this afternoon. I jumped past a backup or two on the back 9 so I could finish, so no overall numbers. But I had 14 putts on the front, which I think is an all time low for me. My ball striking was horrible so I had virually no GIRs but a bunch of up and downs. My worst putt was a 30 footer for birdie that I hit about 15 feet, leading to a three putt. And I missed a four footer on number 1 for par. Otherwise it was a symphony of 7 footers or less finding the clowns mouth. I think this is the first time I have had the short game save me from a terrible ball striking day (played to my cap from back tees with a slope of 140) and dang was it nice. Lovin' me some SeeMore today!

Holy crap the PCB belly was money for me this afternoon. I jumped past a backup or two on the back 9 so I could finish, so no overall numbers. But I had 14 putts on the front, which I think is an all time low for me. My ball striking was horrible so I had virually no GIRs but a bunch of up and downs. My worst putt was a 30 footer for birdie that I hit about 15 feet, leading to a three putt. And I missed a four footer on number 1 for par. Otherwise it was a symphony of 7 footers or less finding the clowns mouth. I think this is the first time I have had the short game save me from a terrible ball striking day (played to my cap from back tees with a slope of 140) and dang was it nice. Lovin' me some SeeMore today!

Grea job Frank!

I had a special delivery arrive today. Something I just wanted to try out.

20130202_140116_zpsa89f8080.jpg

20130202_140255_zps2f98c50c.jpg

20130202_140332_zpsbd308c25.jpg

20130202_140712_zpsac19c002.jpg

It came with a replacement grip since the original has some wear.
20130202_140440_zps6ad59e13.jpg

20130202_140351_zpsabfa3f9d.jpg

I bought this on ebay in preperation for the release of this this summer.
tapatalk_1359153900507.jpg

I hope I like.

Awesome putter, a great addition for sure!

Very nice dude!!!

I had a special delivery arrive today. Something I just wanted to try out.

20130202_140116_zpsa89f8080.jpg

20130202_140255_zps2f98c50c.jpg

20130202_140332_zpsbd308c25.jpg

20130202_140712_zpsac19c002.jpg

It came with a replacement grip since the original has some wear.
20130202_140440_zps6ad59e13.jpg

20130202_140351_zpsabfa3f9d.jpg

I bought this on ebay in preperation for the release of this this summer.
tapatalk_1359153900507.jpg

I hope I like.

Cardinal,
I'm sure you will like your M1. I enjoyed mine until my wife "borrowed" it.
I'm also looking forward to the "Z" series release. She won't even be allowed close to it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

That m1 looks sweet. Hope she rolls true for you.

I think that Z series looks so great. I am really looking forward to it come out.

afwcardinal...that looks sweet! Any thoughts about performance?

Did this last night:

DSC_0696_zps5368a686.jpg

DSC_0697_zps60965e0a.jpg

DSC_0705_zps37aa77fd.jpg

Two things, don't mind the finish on the m9, I hadn't gone over it with the silicone cloth for cleanup of the acetone before I too the pic's, and also it may look like ripples/bubbles in there but its actually the pearlescent streake through the paint. Pretty dang cool to my eye, but everyone is different. Up next will be doing the m5x when the other grips come in! Gotta love repping THP.

Jman that looks awesome!

Jman that looks awesome!

Thanks buddy, the green on the head isn't as bright/green as the grips, but I couldn't say know to the perlescent thing! Hahaha

Absolutely Gorgeous Man! I live the look. How do you like the Superstroke grips? Have pondered them myself.

TapAhoy!

That's awesome Jman. I like those colors.

Absolutely Gorgeous Man! I live the look. How do you like the Superstroke grips? Have pondered them myself.

TapAhoy!
Thanks SMG! I love the ultra-slims, in fact, I LIVE by them now. Its no bigger than any companies "mid-size", it just reverse tapers a slight bit on the way down instead of a traditional taper of getting smaller on the way down. Works tremendously well with my SPi method. I love them and the 2013 version is even better!
That's awesome Jman. I like those colors.
Thanks dude!

I think I will try one and see what happens.

TapAhoy!

Totally gutted, spent the day looking around at the Golf show yesterday hoping to find a SeeMore of anykind. When I asked different vendors, they said we don't carry them. After about the second or third booth, I started telling them they should, it would help sales. Many of them just looked at me like I was crazy. So I'm left to either Golf Galaxy where they carry maybe a handful or head to the website and get the "total customer experience".

Totally gutted, spent the day looking around at the Golf show yesterday hoping to find a SeeMore of anykind. When I asked different vendors, they said we don't carry them. After about the second or third booth, I started telling them they should, it would help sales. Many of them just looked at me like I was crazy. So I'm left to either Golf Galaxy where they carry maybe a handful or head to the website and get the "total customer experience".

My recommendation is to call SeeMore and work with them directly if you can. Unparalleled customer service!

Back