Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so.

They would have been on order already if Nike Golf's website wasn't designed by a rag muppet. (British gangster film speak in my head)

VR pro combos with Nippon shafts. That sounds like a good idea right?

Anything that involves those irons is a good idea, IMO. Such a great set.

The Kurokage Black sounds like it might be exactly what I am looking for in my hybrid. Cobra offers it as an upgrade option in the AMP Cell hybrid line. Wanting a higher trajectory than the VTS Silver gave me in my Adams a12. The Matrix Radix S 8 intrigues me a little bit too.

Just go with an Odyssey and keep it a cheap experiment. #9 heads rock btw.

I just can't putt with them as much as I want to be able to, lol.

I just can't putt with them as much as I want to be able to, lol.

Me neither. I'm much better with a #8, though #9 is my back-up shape.

Nippon Pro NS 950GH. They will be mine.

Nippon Pro NS 950GH. They will be mine.

DO IT!

On to the #9 discussion, there is NO better looking out there than the Piretti version...and I'm a homer for the Odyssey version. That said, there's a reason I don't own any, can't putt worth a crap with them!

DO IT!

On to the #9 discussion, there is NO better looking out there than the Piretti version...and I'm a homer for the Odyssey version. That said, there's a reason I don't own any, can't putt worth a crap with them!

I'll have to look for pics of the Piretti version. I want a Versa #9. They look fantastic to me. Is it the White Ice or White Hot insert in them?

I'll have to look for pics of the Piretti version. I want a Versa #9. They look fantastic to me. Is it the White Ice or White Hot insert in them?

Versa line is the new White Hot "Pro". Slightly firmer, little more audible feedback to it.

Versa line is the new White Hot "Pro". Slightly firmer, little more audible feedback to it.

Excellent. I want to roll one.

Also.....I'll make it easy on ya, I miss this one....

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0182-2.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0172-3.jpg

Oh holy hotness, Jman. Wow.

That looks REALLY good. Wow.

God I love that style of putter. It's a shame I can't put with them to save my life.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

That is beautiful Jman.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Would trade my girlfriend for that putter.

Wait, what?

God I love that style of putter. It's a shame I can't put with them to save my life.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Exactly why that one no longer resides here with me! Haha

I couldn't just let it sit, no matter how pretty it is.

I'm pondering a 60* wedge, I have 13 clubs and I think it's time to add another one. I'm thinking something fancy like a Cleveland

Ooh
All the grips are 40% off at a
Store in town, may go get some stuff done

Z star irons. Have no idea why as Ive only been gaming the R9 's for 2months

Tapping away on my S3

RTX CB 54*

I decided that they are the route I am going. They have .610 butt diameters. But that doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back