2013 THP Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Im tired but I wanna hear what wyatt earp Lewis has to say

Stupid 'from a Canadian' question..

Why is winning a "national" league make someone "world" champions?

Because the NFL is indisputably the best American football league in the world.

that was the best Super Bowl game, football wise, i've seen in quite some time.

You got that right.

3 weeks ago I told my buddy that I would take him over Romo. I think Romo might bring more to the table, but you can't deny that this guy wins big games year in and year out. I'm happy to see him not only win this Super Bowl but to see him play very well in doing it.

Joe Flacco, Super Bowl MVP! Awesome to see a University of Delaware alum win Super Bowl MVP. Don't think I would of ever thought I'd see a UDel alum win a Super Bowl MVP. Joe representing us Blue Hens! :D

Ray Lewis is about to murder this post-game speech.

Because the NFL is indisputably the best American football league in the world.

Really the "only" professional league in the world as well.

Ray Lewis is about to murder this post-game speech.

Lol.

Why was God going for Ray Lewis? What about the Christains on the 49ers? Does Ray really think he is that special?

Lol.

Why was God going for Ray Lewis? What about the Christains on the 49ers? Does Ray really think he is that special?
Yes. He will kill you if you disagree.

What a disappointment.

I know I wasnt around for the Super Bowl. But here is a quick take from me. Jacoby Jones was the MVP in my mind. Not happy for Ray Lewis. And is Harbaugh really complaining about a non-call on 4th down with under 2 minutes left near the goal line? Correct me if I am wrong but his team got away with a pass interference to end the NFC Championship game. Maybe you should just let this one go Mr. Harbaugh.

I know I wasnt around for the Super Bowl. But here is a quick take from me. Jacoby Jones was the MVP in my mind. Not happy for Ray Lewis. And is Harbaugh really complaining about a non-call on 4th down with under 2 minutes left near the goal line? Correct me if I am wrong but his team got away with a pass interference to end the NFC Championship game. Maybe you should just let this one go Mr. Harbaugh.

Agreed 100%.

I said it earlier in this thread but Flacco was not impressive. His receivers were getting so much seperation he was able to make average throws at best for completions.

Agreed 100%.

I said it earlier in this thread but Flacco was not impressive. His receivers were getting so much seperation he was able to make average throws at best for completions.

yeah he really underthrew the ball a ton yesterday, and I feel confident I could lob passes up for Boldin to catch too

Oh and I absolutely despise Ray Lewis. I'm pretty sure he is my new least favorite human being.

Oh and I absolutely despise Ray Lewis. I'm pretty sure he is my new least favorite human being.

Did you see Michael Phelps interview after the game? Ray single handedly inspired Phelps to compete in these last Olympics.. Then it was a Ray Lewis love fest afterwards. I wanted to barf. I just turned it off. The guy "allegedly" killed someone!!!

Does that mean I finally moved up?

Weird, I thought I was.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back