I liken it to watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch, you can't believe you are seeing what you are seeing and for some morbid reason you can't look away

I liken it to watching a train wreck. You don't want to watch, you can't believe you are seeing what you are seeing and for some morbid reason you can't look away

I don't like your views on the almighty chutt. #showsomechuttingrespect

Team Albachutt For The Win!!!!:rockon:

Booyah! Worldwide, fellas.
unejehyp.jpg

Dev Rickus must be the short game editor hah

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Chutting on a simulator, that's rich.

Is there a term for chipping with a 3 wood or hybo from the rough? If not, I think we need to make one and watch it spread like wildfire.

hahaha it's called 'golf' and it's allowed!

chutt and one putt...thats my motto

Haha. Couldnt have said it any better. Ive adopted more chutting into my game. It flat out works folks!

Tapping away on my S3

Haha. Couldnt have said it any better. Ive adopted more chutting into my game. It flat out works folks!

Tapping away on my S3

another believer on board, nice!

I wish there had been more videos after chapter 1, maybe this year it will evolve

Thought this deserved to be in this thread as well

wgQPBAm.jpg

As soon as went back to the new posts and noticed this thread near the top, right after reading the Golf meme thread, I figured someone had posted this here. Good job jlukes!

Last edited:
I love this thread! Like the csi cartoon. Lol it sure fits.

So Matt and I were playing yesterday and I swear he had a mind meld from Mike Dean. He said "dad, you can't learn to Chutt, your born this way" as he then rolled a 50 footer to about 4 inches. I just said that's good buddy, get in the cart!

So Matt and I were playing yesterday and I swear he had a mind meld from Mike Dean. He said "dad, you can't learn to Chutt, your born this way" as he then rolled a 50 footer to about 4 inches. I just said that's good buddy, get in the cart!

I would have left him there!!!!!

I knew I liked that kid for a reason

Chutting is for the short game impaired. There are ways to cloud his opinion!

i had the chance to Chutt a few times today but i realized i was a big boy, so i grabbed my wedge and chipped like a MAN!

Back