i-kw8MPhT-L.jpg

i-J8SmvDP-L.jpg

i-d8wnKhd-L.jpg

i-2S9KDX5-L.jpg

i-sMbXHcP-L.jpg

i-Qtzrdgr-L.jpg

i-bpnhJX7-L.jpg

i-j3sZ5QF-L.jpg

i know tons of people love Scotty's, and they are a well made, great looking, piece of equipment...but they just don't do it for me.
nothing about them ever really stood out to me.
while I do prefer an NC putter over an SC any day of the week, i've always thought that the Scotty's were more of a "social status" putter, rather than a tool that really gets the job done on the dance floor.
that's just me though...if you like them and putt well with them, then get 'er done.

I know I will get hammered for this, but I just want to frolic around in there while screaming weeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Had my first round the other day with the new (new for me anyways) Studio Select Newport 2.6 and I can say, it was the best I have felt putting a ball in a very long time.

Well, those are putters. The Knucklehead does intrigue me though. Not enough to buy one. But, intrigue me nonetheless.

I know I will get hammered for this, but I just want to frolic around in there while screaming weeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Had my first round the other day with the new (new for me anyways) Studio Select Newport 2.6 and I can say, it was the best I have felt putting a ball in a very long time.

I agree dude. Scotty Camerons are hands down some of the nicest looking and feeling putters out there to me. I would love this booth.

Look at all those Scottys. While I didnt get along with the FastBack I had a few years ago on slow greens, I am interested to see how my newly acquired GoLo S fares. Putters are so personal, I wont hate on anybody for gaming something they think they can hole.

Look at all those Scottys. While I didnt get along with the FastBack I had a few years ago on slow greens, I am interested to see how my newly acquired GoLo S fares. Putters are so personal, I wont hate on anybody for gaming something they think they can hole.

I rolled a GoLo S in a broom stick once and liked it, even for a long putter. If I were to game a different putter, it would be the GoLo S. And that select line feels so good.

I love the CS putter that goes up and STEPS into another shaft. Color me intrigued.

I love the CS putter that goes up and STEPS into another shaft. Color me intrigued.

I must have missed that one. Hard to see it on Tapatalk.

I like the head covers quite a bit on those things. Not as familiar with Scotty and have never rolled one so I can't say I do or don't like them. They have some nice ones to look at though.

They're nice putters - but there's a LOT of nice putters out there. I've hit a few, they don't feel any different to me. That may be just me, maybe not. Nothing in that display makes me go "wow".
Shocked they didn't have a display of the latest limited edition headcovers. Which is a fetish I've never understood. At least the putters have some utility.

They're nice putters - but there's a LOT of nice putters out there. I've hit a few, they don't feel any different to me. That may be just me, maybe not. Nothing in that display makes me go "wow".
Shocked they didn't have a display of the latest limited edition headcovers. Which is a fetish I've never understood. At least the putters have some utility.

I agree with alot of this. I can think the certain putter is a real POS, but if you like it and it gives you the confidence to make putts, hammer away at it. Thats whats great about golf, everything is personal. HEadcovers are just collectors items like baseball cards, old cars, etc. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand it.

I'm a big fan of the Golo and want to check out the Golo S. If I had the cash, I would be rolling a Circle T 009. That putter is freaking badass IMO

Oh, hey, more Titleist pics, lookie there. Hmmmm

I was let down by the Scootie section which was no more than a corner. Not as done up as the past.

I could spend hours in this booth. Those grey satin GoLos look really nice.

That's pretty sweet, wonder what the purpose is behind it

The new age longneck eh?

I'd like to spend some more time with a GoLo this year, but most of their other stock offerings don't interest me much at all anymore. We'll see where they go from here, but releasing all in one finish and then the same stuff in another finish the following year gets old quick..

I love the Golo as well.
It feels heavier to me than some others and that's a good feeling going back. Sometimes I get to quick, that seems to help

I have question, Does Scotty still make them or does he lend his name?

That is beautiful! I would cry in that booth. Tears of joy would be rolling down my cheeks!!

I'm not a Scotty fan as far as actually using them, I do love to look at them though.

I've got a trio of Scotty's and love them. I'm not currently gaming one, but I bought them all used and am certain none will decrease in value so it's kind of a no lose purchase. I'm planning on holding on to them and maybe gifting them to a son or grandson one day.

That's pretty sweet, wonder what the purpose is behind it

It actually gives the ability to trim the neck and adjust the length to/from the head and that will effect the toe hang of the putter to different degrees. I really like the look of it in person.

I have question, Does Scotty still make them or does he lend his name?

He is in on designs and everything still. But, as far as sitting down and actually having hands on in the building process like a Betti/Byron/David-Mills, I'd be willing to bet that is a RARE thing.

He is in on designs and everything still. But, as far as sitting down and actually having hands on in the building process like a Betti/Byron/David-Mills, I'd be willing to bet that is a RARE thing.

I would certainly not think so for any of the putters being presented at the show there.. Maybe on one of their 7k offerings..

Back